Rewrites, Ad Ideas, Content, Blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjcocker

Jul 15, 2009
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be honest, I need to hussle a little harder for cash. Instead of whining about how much it sucks testing PPC campaigns and getting nowhere, I thought I'd take the best skill I have to offer right now and try to make some money.

You need a rewrite of some rough content? I can do a quick spelling and grammar edit, or a totally spun rewrite.

Want ad copy ideas? I've taken technical and creative writing courses in college. I can be precise and compelling, while suggesting a call to action.

You need totally new articles or content? No problem, make me an offer.

I know some people would just rather pay a small fee for this, and that's what I'm good at, so there it is. If you don't like what I wrote, I'll refund your money. I'm not here to mess people around, I'm here to make money and create strong business relationships. If you like my work, then maybe we can work out a deal of some kind for consistent and quality work. If you need something like this, let me know. I accept Paypal.

Thanks,
Tim

I'm just throwing out a few numbers here, so this is negotiable depending on when needed, amount of work, phase of the moon, etc.

Original articles, complete rewrites, and unique spins, $2 per 100 words.

Odd jobs:
2-3 Ad copy ideas/rewrites, $5 per keyword.
Spelling, grammar, style, and quick article cleanup per 500 words, $4.
Rush jobs needed within an hour, $5-8 extra depending on amount of work.

Or make me an offer and we'll go from there.

Review copies for short articles or rewrites are available to the first few people that will give an honest review.

Status
Not open for further replies.