Review: GetLandingPages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant29

Jul 29, 2006
Hi All,

I just wanted to describe my experience with GetLandingPages. I placed an order last week at GetLandingPages. I got an email back from Don, the CTO really quickly to confirm that he got my payment and they would begin the design.

The first preview I got was REALLY good and I could tell that a lot of time was put into the design. I sent the preview to my affiliate manager to approve and he denied it because it was treading on some trademark conditions from the advertiser. That sucked because that meant the guys at GetLandingPages had to start over.

I revised the design requirements and resent them to Don. Don was able to provide me with a new design with a quick turnaround. Once I got the preview and OKed it, I got the coded template the next day. As I was looking through the template, I could tell that the way the images where sliced to create the webpage it would be hard for me to maintain and update the page in the future. The page looked perfect, but would screw up if I needed to modify the HTML page myself to add or remove items.

I put together a list of things that I would like changed and emailed Don back with the changes as best as I could describe. The next day I got the coded HTML template exactly how I wanted.

I hated to go back and forth on the guys at GetLandingPages several times, but in the end I got what I wanted, when I needed it, with great support from GetLandingPages.

I will use them again for new designs.

Grant

I've also used Kevin for web design prior to his GetLandingPages startup and he did a really quality job, and didn't bitch (at least to me) about any corrections I asked for. I'd use them again as well.

I have gotten a page done by them, and will get more soon. They did exactly what I wanted and were very easy to work with. Unless you are an HTML wiz, you time is better spent doing other things and let someone else do the web design work, and these guys do a good job.

I'm really happy with the landing page I had done as well. I noticed that my landing page was pretty image intensive, with lots of images sliced up as well, which worked ok for me with the page I was having done, but I could see how it might be an issue with some other peoples pages. More css, less image slicing would probably work better for a lot of people.

GetLandingPages rocks though.

sounds like you got a crush on don

Nah. It seems like people love to point out problems with online marketing (not getting paid, keyword problems, pages not ranking, getting banned from xyz, etc).

I'm just trying to give some credit where credit is due on a positive experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.