Revenue Gateway... Denied?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 13, 2008
Ma's Basement
I am from the US. Own a AM Company, Gave all my details, and I was denied because they couldn't verify information?

WTF.

Way to start off wonderful.

Well did you even gotten a call from AM?

I missed a call from them and in a few hours was denied (by email)...called the # back a couple days later ('cause i was busy) and had a chat with my AM and got approve...

you should call them...

Well did you even gotten a call from AM?

I missed a call from them and in a few hours was denied (by email)...called the # back a couple days later ('cause i was busy) and had a chat with my AM and got approve...

you should call them...

If they called, they didn't leave a voicemail. I was just denied in email about 2 hours ago and haven't had a call today. and haven't had any calls from numbers that were not recognized in the past week.

Sometimes networks may refuse you if they think you're working for another network and just fishing for information...Never hesitate to get your AM on the phone by the way. That's what they're there for.

I am from the US. Own a AM Company, Gave all my details, and I was denied because they couldn't verify information?

WTF.

Way to start off wonderful.

Sometimes networks may refuse you if they think you're working for another network and just fishing for information...Never hesitate to get your AM on the phone by the way. That's what they're there for.

I did get ahold of them...Doesn't matter anyhow. Basically every single offer you can find elsewhere with 15-25% more payout. I likely won't even run one offer with them.

I signed up a couple weeks ago for their social ads system and still havent got in. I don't see the point of advertising if you not going to follow up with your prospects.

Hey, i am an AM for RG and for the first point: I am from the US. Own a AM Company, Gave all my details, and I was denied because they couldn't verify information?

I would be more than happy to have a chat with you and get you approved, but as you can understand because of the high level of fraudulent affiliates that attempt to sign up, we have to be able to verify some basic info such as: working phone #, correct address, whois info etc. before we can approve someone.

As for the second point: I did get ahold of them...Doesn't matter anyhow. Basically every single offer you can find elsewhere with 15-25% more payout.

When did you sign up? I know that a little while back some, make that most of our offers were real stale, but we now have brand new campaigns across a variety of verticals, brand new ad manager from Neverblue with lots of industry connects and are running offers directly from the advertisers themselves now, rather than through third parties like before.

Hope this answers some of your questions. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and i will address them in a prompt manner.

Theo Tonca
Affiliate Manager
Email: theo@revenuegateway.com
Phone: 1-604-646-1125
AIM ttonca@live.com
ICQ 353711646
MSN ttonca@live.com
SKYPE ttonca1

I signed up a couple weeks ago for their social ads system and still havent got in. I don't see the point of advertising if you not going to follow up with your prospects.

Same thing here. They called me within a day when I signed up with revenue gateway but I still haven't heard from social ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.