Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerHat

Marketing Machine
Feb 18, 2007
Miami, FL
Sorry I don't come around as much as I should ,,, but I'd like to ask the creative people of WF how they would carry out revenge on someone that owed them...oh let's say $5k.

All you have is an address and email. Mind you, it should be within the law.

Pay a crack head $25 to rape him, then string him up by his balls.

[removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Use the address and set appointments with plumbers, contractors, carpet layers, carpet cleaners, tile companies, painting companies, moving companies, pool companies, landscaping companies, etc...

Make the appointments all for the same time frame on the same day...
Grab companies from Yellow Pages.

Send them all to his/her house.

Then post on craigslist saying you have a TON of free stuff in the front + back yard, to just come and get it.
List a TON of furniture.
Say people need to be there bright and early, 5am-8am on saturday. "Do not disturb, just take what you want"

Of course, I do NOT endorse doing this, and in no way is this a good idea. It may be against the law, and may have serious consequences. So do NOT do this!

;) ;) ;)

Sign up for every zip/email submit you can find using his email address. He'll be flooded with mad spam in no time flat. Do the same thing with leads that require a physical address. Flood his postal mail too. Haha.

Oh, 2 more things...
Once the CLISTERS get there, they will see nothing is there, and they will check the backyard...
"We are moving, everything on the property must go. I don't feel like taking pictures, packing it, organizing it or anything, so I just left it as is. Come and get it."
;) ;)
AND...

You can also post a craigslist ad saying you help distribute and donate used goods to charities and organizations...
"If you have furniture, appliances, etc. that you do not use, and you would like to donate them, please drop them off. You can leave in the driveway, front yard, or back yard. I have a truck that will be coming once a day all week to collect items.
Thank you so much!"

;) ;)
I just pulled this all from the top of my head. Get creative.

Xrumer using his email address to signup for forums, also post something with his email in it - he'll be BURIED in spam :p

Use his email address to post a personal ad w/ a hot babe in it to the female looking for male section of craigslist. His inbox will be buried in Penis pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.