Reputation management - how to remove negative results from Google?

jake332

Nov 7, 2011
Hello everyone,

Recently I found a few negative reviews on Google and I really want to remove or hide those somehow. I've contacted a few companies who do reputation management, but they are extremely expensive (e.g. $2000 a month :hollering:). So I wanted to ask the community if there are any known techniques or maybe case study that may be useful. Thanks in advance everyone.

Actually what you are demanding is a long term process. and 2000$ for this is really affordable because there are some services which even demands more. and now coming to your question, a simple way to escape from this problem is
create three domain with your keyword
update contents in them more frequently
do seo for these domains
integrate them with google plus and use other smo opportunities.
and below the negative review add these facebook, google plus and other urls
also remember that you are doing seo for your domain, all those effort will move this review to last.

The basics -

1. Leverage parasite properties (FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, YouTube being the biggest 4)
1a. Fill out all of these profiles completely
2. Get yourname.com
3. Interlink everything
4. Contribute content to websites in your field, get G+ Authorship set up and get an author archive on the site (e.g. "John Doe Author Archives | The Site Name") type of optimization. You'll eventually show up for those as well.

Keep in mind this all depends on how common your name is. Advanced strats would be to start using your middle initial as part of your name, or a shortened version, etc.

Good luck!