Rejected from EBay program WTF??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambo

Apr 12, 2008
I got a pretty brief email saying no to my application to be an ebay affiliate. No mention of reasons why or criteria...what gives? Anyone know whats up their asses?

Crappy BANS and phpbay template sites are what is up their asses. They are purging their system of all the inactive and poor quality affiliates.

Did you already have a site built when you applied? Try applying thru PepperJam.

Denied as well by EPN. Might try Pepperjam, but what I hate is the lack of information in their "dear john" rejection letter. No I was not using BANS or phpbay. Curious to know what is their problem, and how I could've responded to get approved. But it wasn't like I made much of anything when they were with CJ. Oh well.

EPN is also fighting thousands of cookie stuffers thanks to bhw. You can just buy working epn accs though (on bhw i.e.).

EPN is closing down more accounts these days. You could buy a working EPN account or you can still get accepted to EPN even if you've been previously rejected. If you're still interested in being accepted into EPN then I mention about it in my "The Best Ways to Make Money on eBay" Ezine article. Otherwise give Pepperjam a try.

These days, you pretty much need to have your site already built before you apply to EPN. Not saying that's a guaranteed approval, but it will help your chances significantly.

These days, you pretty much need to have your site already built before you apply to EPN. Not saying that's a guaranteed approval, but it will help your chances significantly.

I was just approved for EPN in two days.

I applied with a three year old site that gets upwards of 700 uniques per day of organic traffic. Won't help much if you don't already have a white hat site with decent traffic, I know. Just adding support to jryan's statement .....

Status
Not open for further replies.