RegNow for software publishers - anyone use or have an opinion

b_sun

Apr 7, 2009
Virginia
RegNow offers pretty much everything a publisher could need. Shopping cart, payment gateway, credit card processing and a built in affiliate program. It all seems great on paper. I've done it all manually before and its a pain in the ass, and not that much cheaper.

Anyone use these guys before or have anything on them?

Thanks in advance.

If you use their site builder you end up with a site exactly like everyone else - if you are going to do it you will have to use their datafeed to make your own -- and of course have some other content in there.

Unless you plan on lot's of landing pages and ppc that is I suppose.

Forgot to mention that yes they pay. I've got some direct links up on some older sites that earn a few bucks now and then. Randomly get paid every 3 or 4 months.

One of these days I suppose I'll build it up some more - just never get around to it.

Thanks for the input. I would still like to hear from anyone who has used them from a publisher perspective.

Not sure if you've heard of this but if all you need is Shopping cart, payment gateway, credit card processing and a built in affiliate program. You might want to check e-junkie.com out. Everything's done through Paypal tho if you don't mind that.