Registering 100 domain names - any tips?

financialjesus

learning shit
Oct 1, 2009
www.financialjesus.com
I am about to register 100 domain names (mostly .com but also .org .net) to launch a small money making project (Google adsense niche sites).

I am currently using Namecheap and am planning to use them for these domains as well.

This is my first time registering this many domains in bulk - so I am wondering if there are any tips I should follow?

Another question I have is that I can host all of my domains with the hosting I have at Hostgator but would it be smart to have all the sites with the same IP address?
As I understand If 1 of my sites will get penalized in Google then it can affect all my other sites with the same IP as well?

Nope. Same IP would hurt you. Get ready to have some of the sites deindexed. Google doesn't like those.

LOL this is going to be fun watching you fail on this project.

Seems like you have no idea what you're doing + trying to start an adsense mfa farm like its 2005.

like others have said, reg 5-10 domains, develop them, rank them. Loop

If they don't reference each other in anyways shape or form there should be no harm in keeping them all on the same server. If you are planning any kind of cross-referencing then you'd better split them up.

Namecheap is a good interface and they are good for domaining. Email them for a special coupon code and have them approve your account for 50 or more domains if you have not already.

Since you are planning to use Adsense, it doesn't really matter what you try in order to hide the fact that all sites belong to you because Google will know based on the adsense id.

If you decide to use something else than Adsense to monetize them, don't register all those domains at the same registrar. Don't register them all at once. Don't register them all on the same day. Don't host them all at the same hosting company.