Registerfly is closing down! Read if you have domains there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicify

Jul 22, 2006
Europe
you.se
"RegisterFly Reseller Termination FAQ

By now you may have received the formal notice to owners of domains which have been registered by eNom via its reseller, RegisterFly.com. Although you purchased your name at RegisterFly, eNom is the actual registrar of record for your domains. eNom powers thousands of domain name retailers and web hosts worldwide.

As an eNom reseller, RegisterFly is contractually bound to adhere to certain standards of customer service in a speedy and diligent manner. Despite our warnings, RegisterFly has elected not to abide by the agreed standards as outlined in their eNom reseller agreement. Effective March 9th, RegisterFly will be terminated as an eNom reseller. You now have two options to retain further management of your domain names, as described below:"
Source: eNom - domain name, web site hosting, email, registration

Read how to move here:
Enom - Help with Registerfly Problems

If they are shutting down they have to give users a warning well in advance, but seeing that they have 97 negative reviews they wont do it.

So best of luck to those who are registered with them

If they are shutting down they have to give users a warning well in advance, but seeing that they have 97 negative reviews they wont do it.

So best of luck to those who are registered with them

Just from what i read in this thread Regiserfly didnt give anyone a heads up , thought the service they were using to sell domains did..... Correct me if im wrong..

Im just glad I never did any business with them.....

That's no fun. Seems that some companies are starting to consolidate the domain business...

Status
Not open for further replies.