Refer me a merchant account

behnk01

Sep 23, 2009
new england
Item is low risk, hard sale, low volume (to start, <10k/mo). EIN credit is not so good although I do have $xxxx available for reserves. I get assurance of merchant performance, you get affiliate $'s. Please PM me for details or just post your link. Thank you.

Any web CC processing is going to be considered high risk by merchants. If you're starting under 10K / mo and its straight sale, why don't you start w/ paypal and grow from there?

If you dont want to get ass raped by the typical merchant programs, there is always Amazon payments or dare I say it Google. If your just getting off the ground these may be a decent alternative (no contracts) or the typical BS you have to deal with when using typical merchant accounts.

My advice mate - be very, very wary of Paypal - depends on what you are selling though - but don't jump straight into bed with them as they can be quick to freeze accounts.

I use Paypal and Google. Google is great, but some people just demand Paypal, so I keep them on stand-by.
I don't really mess with anything else.

Hey you should contact eric@glacierpayments.com ; He has been great and has got me multiple many for many high risk offers and has also assisted a few of my friends in getting them mid's. He can definitely help you out.

not sure looking into this myself,
like others said though, avoid paypal at all costs.
google checkout SEEMS good but the fact they don't have a contact # and don't seem to care too much about customers scares me a lot.

if i find something good i will let you know

if your not using powerpay, your missing out. stop dealing with bullshit and get your shit cranking out for reals. Im not going to even bother with an affiliate link, they have already saved me so much money its redic