Refer a Merchant to Share Results and make $300!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda_A

Jun 28, 2006
My Office
Want to help companies make their affiliate marketing a success?

Recommend your favorite affiliate network – Share Results!

Starting July 1, 2006 (and for a limited time only)
earn $300 for every new merchant you refer to the Share Results affiliate network

Join today!

How can I track my referrals?
It’s simple. Sign up to the Share Results Merchant Referral Program and select from our wide selection of merchant referral marketing materials for your site, including banners, text links and reviews. All merchant referral conversions will be tracked and reported through your Share Results affiliate network account.

What is considered a merchant conversion?
Share Results’ affiliate program software and affiliate management services caters to ecommerce merchants across all retail verticals, providing industry-leading affiliate marketing technology and multiple affiliate commission structure platforms.

To qualify as a merchant referral, the new merchant must:

• Sign a Share Results merchant agreement;
• Pay both the affiliate program account setup fee plus account deposit
prior to their affiliate program launch; and
• Successfully integrate and launch their affiliate program within a 6
week period (45 day cookie) from the initial referral of the lead.

When will I get paid for merchant referrals?
Earn $300 on every qualified new merchant referral to the Share Results affiliate network.

All payments earned during a month in the Share Results Merchant Referral Program are processed by the 10th business day of the following month, based on the preferred payment method of the participant.

Share Results supports PayPal, Check and NETeller.

Join the Share Results Merchant Referral Promotion today!

Hello everyone,

Just a quick update to share the latest news on the Share Results Referral Program!

Our top 5 performing affiliates have generated commissions in excess of $1,000.00 by referring some great merchants to Share Results.

Keep up the good work everyone!

If you want to get in on this promotion and are not in the Share Results Network, you can sign up here - http://www.shareresults.com/local_a...sc.php?mid=105.

Status
Not open for further replies.