Recording Your Visitors Sessions On Your Landing Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

natekapi

Dec 27, 2006
South Beach
www.spoofcard.com
Has anyone checked out RobotReplay.com yet? They record your users sessions on your web page and let you play them back so you can see exactly what your users are mousing over, clicking, browsing, etc. It's looks pretty sick for affiliate landing pages.

I checked them out and put their code on a few of my landing pages, but can't view any of the sessions just yet, but so far they seem pretty good. And it's free.

*If you think this is cool you should give me some +rep, because my rep sucks! :D*

This sure hell is cool. I have thought about building such thing before but javscript is just annoying with crossbrowser shit and stuff. Anyway great this is free while in beta! For me it started recording immediately!

But I guess the creator of it will learn most from it... Watching the behaviour of visitors of thousands of sites.

But I guess the creator of it will learn most from it... Watching the behaviour of visitors of thousands of sites.
Web 2.0 's all about benefits for the creator

Anyone been able to find the T&Cs on that site yet? Like Sands said, the last thing I want to do is hand over all of my stats, niche and other data to just anyone.

[Remove tin foil hat] but it does look really cool though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.