Recommended networks which have a good number of incentivized offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSF

Down South's Finest
Jun 19, 2007
Abbeville, LA
I'm working on starting up an incentivized site currently, and am looking for networks with a good bit of incentivized offers.

Currently, the only ones I am working with on this particular site currently are Azoogle and CPAE/Affiliate.com, and I was only able to get like 15 decent incent offers total through the both of them.

So, can anyone recommend any good networks which fit this criteria? Networks that approve accounts quickly or do not require approval are a plus, because I'm really trying to get this site running pretty quick for financial reasons.

Also, if anyone has any experience running free___ type incentivized sites, and has any advice, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd greatly appreciate it.

I've got 2 sites totaling maybe 2,500 uniques daily which are directly related to the niche that this incentivized site deals with, and a can-spam double opt in list of around 100,000 leads that is loosely related to the niche, so I'm hoping that will be sufficient to drive traffic from the get-go.

I haven't used incent offers in a while but Copeac and Millnec used to have a large selection.

For incent offers you may have to run several networks to get all that you need. They are by far in the minority. For instance, of our 200+ live offers, we have 5 incent offers.

Going to several networks may be more work, but is the best way to find all the offers you need.

I haven't used incent offers in a while but Copeac and Millnec used to have a large selection.

Copeac told me they don't have any incent any more :-/ Will try Millnic

Also, thanks for the other links guys, I already applied with PublisherRev, MotiveInteractive, VintaCore, and some others. For some reason, I've only heard from VintaCore and MotiveInteractive, and they both denied me. I'm really hoping to get into PublisherRev

I wouldn't do incentivized sites IMO (from experience) but if you insist - InstantDollarz and CPA Lead both have a bunch.

Why wouldn't you do incent sites anymore? Any particular reason?

The site I'm doing is a niche that hasn't been covered (it's not electronics like usual), so I think it may do well. It's kind of just an experiment since I have the sources to d
rive traffic.

Why wouldn't you do incent sites anymore? Any particular reason?

The site I'm doing is a niche that hasn't been covered (it's not electronics like usual), so I think it may do well. It's kind of just an experiment since I have the sources to d
rive traffic.

Well there are other ways to monetize traffic, if you have sources.. incentivized sites are a pain in the ass to manage.. funny you mention that as I had a n00b friend ask me a couple months ago of an incent site (with his clever twist) would be worth it or not. I told him no.. it's just not worth the amount of work - you can get visitors to convert much better with other means. He IMs me the other day saying "you were right" - his site completely failed. If you are confident in your traffic sources and your idea, go with it, otherwise back to the drawing board.

We have over 150 incentivized offers mixed in with our non incent offers, and adding more daily. Send me a PM if you wish.

Well there are other ways to monetize traffic, if you have sources.. incentivized sites are a pain in the ass to manage.. funny you mention that as I had a n00b friend ask me a couple months ago of an incent site (with his clever twist) would be worth it or not. I told him no.. it's just not worth the amount of work - you can get visitors to convert much better with other means. He IMs me the other day saying "you were right" - his site completely failed. If you are confident in your traffic sources and your idea, go with it, otherwise back to the drawing board.

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll try it out a bit, because the sites driving traffic never did great with affiliate offers (one is a forum with 8,500ish members and 1500 uniques daily, the other is a picture rating site). Both are extremely closely related to the niche.

Worst case, I make a few bucks, enough to cover my time... If nothing else this will just be an experiment for me. So it may be worth a shot.

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll try it out a bit, because the sites driving traffic never did great with affiliate offers (one is a forum with 8,500ish members and 1500 uniques daily, the other is a picture rating site). Both are extremely closely related to the niche.

Worst case, I make a few bucks, enough to cover my time... If nothing else this will just be an experiment for me. So it may be worth a shot.

I run many incentive websites, it's profitable if you run it correctly. Don't let anyone tell you what you should or should not do, experiment for yourself. You can find a lot of help from my blog, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

I have been in the incentive business for 6+ years on both sides of the equation. We were slanging address labels (for real) as the real first incentive product out there. LabelBoy for any OGs out there. There is alot of risk in just throwing a path together and driving traffic to it without being very thorough.

If you are going to move ahead with it feel free to hit me up with any questions or for some offer sources.

Most large networks like Valueclick and others that need traffic to coreg paths have email submits that allow incent traffic. All they care about is getting people into the paths. After the cash/points site lit up most CPS offers, (that trend died a year ago) advetisers stopped allowing that traffic to their products, email/zip subs are pretty much the only thing left to 'hard' incent.

Although we don't have too many cash incent offers, we do have a number of lead gen campaigns that accept points incent, as well as virtual currency incent (for social networking apps monetization). Check out Ad Communal.net

Status
Not open for further replies.