Recommend Me a Tablet

potentialeight

Expert Gambling Writer
Oct 30, 2010
NC
www.potentialeight.com
I'm looking for a tablet for fucking off around the house, reading books, checking my email, shit like that where I don't really want to drag my laptop all over with me. Reading books on my laptop is a pain in the ass anyway. I might do some minor text editing on it, but that's about it. I'd like to go with Android unless there's a good alternative, and I'd like to keep it under $100 with wifi. I have no idea wtf I'm doing here with the tablet shit so help a brother out.

tne8iGN.jpg

CYp51LX.jpg

fojw4LK.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.7.0 is not a bad way to go. You probably won't find it much under $150, but I got one for the kids to play games and it will do all the stuff you want too. Oh and thanks for the roast beef ^^.

If you really want to stay under $100 you are probably going to end up with a non-name brand POS. Jump up to $200 if you want something nice.

Wspbr5I.jpg

Got the Samsung Tab Pro 8.4 a on launch day for 400. Sweet ass tab. Comes with a bunch of professional apps like HCell, HShow and HWord (basically word, excell, and PowerPoint for Android). It can multitask like a mofo and display several windows at once. Great for business, and the screen resolution is as good as it gets.

Puts the Nexus 7 to shame as far as professional use.

If you really want to keep it under $100 look for a sale or refurb Sero 7 Pro. It basically matches the 1st gen nexus 7 in specs and you can find them from time to time for around $80 - $90. I picked up a kindle fire hdx recently, mostly for the kids, and it is pretty good for the price. Can find a deal on it for about $169.

Sold my iPad 4 when I got a Nexus 7. Pretty much the best tablet experience I've had.

BTW, that pussy is disgusting looking.

nexus 7 all the way brah

The ifags ITT apparently have never used a nexus before.
The samfucks ITT apparantly dont know shit about quality.

P.S. - I have the ipad as well & nexus puts it to shame.