Recommend me a biz bank account

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
I'm about to register an LLC and I need to decide who I want to open a biz bank account with. I've been with a small credit union since I was a kid, and i have the gut feeling that they just won't cut it anymore.

The obvious choices look like wells fargo, bank of america, chase, etc. but I'm looking for a bank with the least amount of added hassles and BS.

Some of the older threads had good info, but we all know that this shit can change fast.

So who do you do your biz banking with and why?

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated thanks.

In my personal opinion, I'd stick with the credit union. You already have most likely built a relationship with the employees there, which would be beneficial towards your business. If you travel it might be a hassle, but you have more leeway with your credit union as opposed to going to a completely new bank.

In my personal opinion, I'd stick with the credit union. You already have most likely built a relationship with the employees there, which would be beneficial towards your business. If you travel it might be a hassle, but you have more leeway with your credit union as opposed to going to a completely new bank.

I never wanted to use them for business in the first place, so I just now looked into it and they don't even do anything for business.

I use Bank Of America, just cause all I had to do was bring in my EIN number, and they helped me out big time. Offer advice, giving me good rates, and offering specials on credit cards with cash back options (good for buying your traffic, making money back, and getting cash).

Just go talk to them man, make a list of what each one will offer you and decide. You can spend all day searching for bullshit but really the best way is to go and see how you like each bank for yourself.

Since chase is pretty much taking over the world right now, I'm thinking about going with this..

Chase -

here's why

1. Scored 5 accounts with them ( 4 personal and 1 business ) - each have 30k a day spending limits on each of my debit cards ( I use these for my AM costs )

1a. Cash Back or Rewards at 1.5%. Yeah I know Amex is 2% and that Chase has on all there papers they only do 1%, but if you a big enough customer you can get 1.5%

2. Sapphire Card - Works like Amex Back with no pre set spending limit and all the benfits, Sapphire is only 1% though rewards. I mostly use my debit, then use Sapphire for other things.

3. Branches have a lot of power, so if you get problems with Chase in general you can schmooze over your branch manager and get anything you want.

4. Most secure bank financially in the USA that I know of. Multiple sources confirm this.

5. Branches everywhere, since they bought out WaMu.. I can go almost anywhere in the USA and be in a branch.