Ready to grow your business…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despoil

Jan 26, 2009
St. Louis, Mo
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
You are profitable and growing! Congratulations! You’re on your way to the super affiliate lifestyle – limitless time, cars, and travel. But how do you get from where you are now, working on your campaigns all day, to having limitless time to live the millionaire lifestyle?

If you saw the new movie Star Trek there is a lot more to running that ship than the Captain’s Deck. 99% of the people on that ship had the grunt jobs in dirty areas with no windows – they were also the first to be blown up. That massive ship couldn’t be run by one guy sitting on his computer in the Captain’s deck all day.

Something you’ve realized by now is that YOU are your company’s biggest bottle neck. So you need a new place to direct the flow. Employees are hired because you know for every $5 you pay them – you make $7.50. So it’s time to relieve some tension on you and hire your first organic ROI.

My name is Eric Wolf. I’m full time student from Arkansas State University majoring in Finance and I want to make you more money. Why would I want to make you more money? I’ve never had a mentor. Everything I know now - affiliate marketing, web design, entrepreneurship, hard work, keywords, etc - is all self taught and I’ve hit a glass ceiling. I want to work closely with you to grow your business so that I will learn from you.

How I can help grow your business:
Content writing
Tedious Face book ad submission
MySpace campaign management
Basic Dreamweaver CS3 work (everything but image creation).
Keyword list creation both wide and deep
Ad group creation
Split testing
Excel and Adwords editor work
Back link creation & SEO work
Manage PPC campaigns
And much more

Fun Stuff:
Take forwarded calls from your cell phone and answer as your assistant.
Arrange flights/rental cars/itineraries
Gate keep/filter your emails
Call your friends/clients to make appointments (Feel free to abuse this with crank calls).
Send your wife cards/flowers/chocolates.

The above list is a not a limit of what I can do for your business. I am YOUR employee after all.

Ready to grow your business? Message me on Wickedfire, Email me at Wolfericj@gmail.com, or Call me at 314-578-9091.

I am still available. Call to find out how I can help grow your business 314-578-9091! Call before this already trained affiliate marketing employee gets grabbed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.