Status
Not open for further replies.

contentqueen.me

Aug 4, 2010
The Web World!
Rating - 100%
47   0   1
Good Day WFers,

The title says quite a lot of it. Offering article spinning service(word level).

Procedure:

Combination and TBS and manual insertion of words/phrases

Team:

Not working with a team at the moment. Its just me, myself. So if you like it in the first go, be sure the quality would remain the same.

I'll try out a review copy, if available.

PS: Is your service: you write the original and spin it? How much if I write the original for future work, any less in price? May need lots done in the future.

I'll try out a review copy, if available.

PS: Is your service: you write the original and spin it? How much if I write the original for future work, any less in price? May need lots done in the future.

Would like to know this aswell. Do you write a fresh and unique article for our keyword and then spin it to 75%+ uniqueness?

@mrmeotz: The rates are for ONLY spinning at the word level! If you need em to write the original one as well, that would cost you a bit extra according to the word count of your base article.

If you have regular deals for me, I am sure we can work out some mutually acceptable rates :)

You can add me on skype: contentqueen.me

So, I would have to provide the article and you will proceed with the spinning at 75%+ uniqueness, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.