re: from fit to fat.. gym instructor turns junk food addict

Status
Not open for further replies.

axxomarketing

Aug 21, 2007
re: from fit to fat.. gym instructor turns junk food addict

An Australian fitness instructor, who gained more than seven stones in four months as part of an experiment, says he is now hooked on junk food.

Paul "PJ" James, 32, a former model, went on his binge-eating escapade so he could understand his fat gym clients better.

15285137.jpg

To gain weight, he ate kebabs and fry-ups, as well as bacon, chips and chocolate milk and went from 12.5 stones in January to his present weight of 20 stones.

PJ gave up exercise and now feels physically terrible.

"I feel down. I don't feel like doing anything. I used to eat lean meat and veg, now I've got a taste for biscuits and fizzy drinks. It's tough to break the cycle," he admitted.

The former underwear model, who has strutted his stuff on the catwalks of Milan and Tokyo, said he had tried to do the experiment as carefully as possible, having regular blood pressure and health checks.

Despite the checks there are still potential risks such as liver disease or heart problems, health experts say.

But PJ, from Melbourne, is not planning to stay his current size for long.
He aims to begin a diet in July and, together with his extra-plump clients, be lean and mean by Christmas.

At least now he doesn't have a pierced nipple dangly ring-thing.

That's quite the task going from being that ripped to that flabby in just 4 months. I've been working on it for 15 years, barley lift a finger, eat like crap, drink copious amounts of booze and was super chronic for 10 solid years (I have like one drag a day now) and look about that crappy.

He either has an incredibly low metabolism or he was eating like 8,000 calories per day.

He does look pregnant. His arms, chest, and face don't look real fat then his stomach is huge. But anyways what is the fucking point of this whole thing? Congratulations now you are fat?

I remember reading about this guy awhile back and the shit he ate sounded disgusting- like deep fried bacon twinkies or some shit. If I'm going to over eat junk, I'm going to at least eat junk that is appetizing. I admit I have no clue wtf a fry-up is. I would also assume most fat people arent eating deep fried twinkies, but a few hundred extra calories a day that creeps up.

Also his "pregnant" look is very strange. I kinda feel fortunate I guess that when I gain weight it is pretty even. I am about 30-40 lbs overweight now and I have no gut at all.

The pregnant look could probably be something similar to to what is seen in malnourished children (kwashiorkor). There are definitely some hormonal imbalances wreaking havoc on his body + enlarged [fatty] liver and protein deficiencies. For it to happen that quickly, I would suspect he may have been using anabolic steroids and cut them off when he stopped working out.

I think he needs a colon cleanse. I have a link here somewhere.

And I'll send him the extenze link as his dick may have shriveled up.

(it didn't really shrivel up it just looks smaller but don't tell him that)

The pregnant look could probably be something similar to to what is seen in malnourished children (kwashiorkor). There are definitely some hormonal imbalances wreaking havoc on his body + enlarged [fatty] liver and protein deficiencies. For it to happen that quickly, I would suspect he may have been using anabolic steroids and cut them off when he stopped working out.

I agree. The way he looks now is a dead give away he was on anabolic steroids before.

Status
Not open for further replies.