Random... London, England: Where should i try to intern over the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpanini

Sep 24, 2007
I want to spend most of the summer working on my campaigns, but to please the parents I'm going to need to get some sort of internship.

Can anyone recommend any ad agencies, affiliate networks, general internet companies etc... that I could apply to for work experience over the summer?

I have plenty of successful IM campaigns and am great at buying traffic and outsourcing etc... but almost no traditional computer skills like programming/coding/design etc... so appropriate suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Keeley_Hazell_topless_048.jpg

Why not be a VA? That's industry experience if you're the assistant of someone who does IM for a profession. Just tell your parents it's an internship and all is well

It's bitch work and not great pay, but you'll survive if you're still at home.

lol good luck my parents still think i need to get a "real" job. lol (im 24) doing the VA thing would be great.

Why not be a VA? That's industry experience if you're the assistant of someone who does IM for a profession. Just tell your parents it's an internship and all is well

It's bitch work and not great pay, but you'll survive if you're still at home.

Just pass all the work on to a real VA...

Thanks for the suggestions but this is kind of the opposite of what I want to do. I'm thinking if I'm going to work for someone, it should be someone in a business that i might want to own some day, or at least some successful "real" business where i can learn something about management etc...

the agency i used to work at (VML) had a department devoted to media and ppc buying. most of the larger agencies these days are the same. just spam them all with your resume.

Show your parents your bank statement and they'll be more than happy to let you continue doing what you are..

Status
Not open for further replies.