• A

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • B

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • C

Votes: 19 50.0%

• Total voters

Forgot about the gay option. Just realized this is gay webmaster forum lool

C, nigga... get out 8 years early and then fuck around and fucking the same chick will get tiring very fast...

First of all, there are vicious wild animals (good luck with fishnets or throwing knives). Second of all guns, booze and dough win any competitions any time. Heck with those three you can make the lesbians do whatever you want them to do.

Fuckin A

C, hands down. Give me pits instead though. And not because ZOMG PIT BULLS ARE SO COOL AND TOUGH. I honestly think they would do better in a survival situation and pref the breed.

It really boils down to the "probably" DTF on B. I'd choose b without an issue if I had external iPod speakers (so the lady could listen too) and if it wasn't a "probably". It was full on slave then B. C is tempting due to the guitar and pot... and dogs. Damn. A is nice because the carpet muncher can fish if you run out of ammo, or need it for protection. And the 10 million is the shit.

Damn you.

How are options B & C attractive to anyone?

B: You die, b/c you have nothing to defend yourself with at all.
C: You can only fuck a dog.

A: You get to survive and fuck a hottie (Assuming she's either scared of the gun or can be tempted with alcohol) and someone even does the fishing for you. Sheesh what an easy question.

How are options B & C attractive to anyone?

B: You die, b/c you have nothing to defend yourself with at all.
C: You can only fuck a dog.

A: You get to survive and fuck a hottie (Assuming she's either scared of the gun or can be tempted with alcohol) and someone even does the fishing for you. Sheesh what an easy question.
8 years of my life and a drug that will make the island an amazing experience instead of booze which will make you want to shoot yourself. plus dogs fuckin kick ass bro.

8 years of my life
Frankly option A sounds like kind of a nice life to me...

and a drug that will make the island an amazing experience
Meanwhile weaking your survival skills... Making you a lazy reefer when you need to be fucking rambo defending yourself from viscious animals with a damn hand knife!

instead of booze which will make you want to shoot yourself.
I'd only use the booze in option A for medical purposes and to control my hos.

plus dogs fuckin kick ass bro.
Well, if that's your thing then... I'd think perhaps a standard poodle would be more attractive at least?

Lukep,

You don't get to bang the lesbian. That's why she's a lesbian. You can't twist the options!

You don't die because you don't have a weapon on B. You can hide, and you can create a weapon.

You don't get to bang the lesbian. That's why she's a lesbian. You can't twist the options!
The Option includes a gun (Which they are afraid of) and tons of Liquor (Which is controlled by the gun.) If you can't figure out how to make a lesbian do your dirty bidding with both of those, then I definitely feel option A is not right for you.

You don't die because you don't have a weapon on B. You can hide, and you can create a weapon.
I don't think the author was talking about Bunnies.

Tigers and Baboons are more likely what you'd find in a place with 2 seasons like described... & For that no pointy sticks are going to do. Nor the knives, really.