May 13, 2011
Gone Baby Gone
k9cj4.gif

Last edited:

Pro Tip:

When dealing with last name quizzes, always type common last names

Williams etc

also, I bet some of you typed in Marino by mistake

I typed in Manning, then Eli Manning, then when I tried Peyton Manning it wouldn't take it. Like a retard, I wasted about 30 seconds on that one until I realized they had counted both despite my stupidity.

I couldn't remember Griese's name - I just knew he was that kid from Michigan's dad that was QB during the Dolphins perfect season. Also forgot Favre for some reason and Johnny U. The only one I excused myself for missing was Hostetler. I still don't remember him in a Super Bowl.

I typed in Manning, then Eli Manning, then when I tried Peyton Manning it wouldn't take it. Like a retard, I wasted about 30 seconds on that one until I realized they had counted both despite my stupidity.

i know that fucking feel lmao, i did the same thing.

Got hung up on Hostetler for about 2 minutes until it dawned on me. Pretty simple, but I am kind of a sports junkie. Starting RBs would be a good one.

Super Bowl I - Bart Starr, Green Bay
Super Bowl II - Bart Starr, Green Bay
Super Bowl III - Joe Namath, New York Jets
Super Bowl IV - Len Dawson, Kansas City
Super Bowl V - Earl Morrall, Baltimore Colts*
Super Bowl VI - Roger Staubach, Dallas
Super Bowl VII - Bob Griese, Miami
Super Bowl VIII - Bob Griese, Miami
Super Bowl IX - Terry Bradshaw, Pittsburgh
Super Bowl X - Terry Bradshaw, Pittsburgh

I couldn't remember Griese's name - I just knew he was that kid from Michigan's dad that was QB during the Dolphins perfect season. Also forgot Favre for some reason and Johnny U. The only one I excused myself for missing was Hostetler. I still don't remember him in a Super Bowl.

Did the same thing, don't feel bad lol The one that bugged me the most was Brad Johnson, because I knew there was another Trent Dilfer-like QB and couldn't get him till near the end. Did get Favre and Johnny U though.