Quick Shout Out To Copeac Team, Great People...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erifdekciw

May 3, 2008
My dad passed away on Monday and I let my AM Frank know what had happened since I hadn't talked to him in a couple days and today i received a basket of flowers to my house and to my surprise the card said it was from the copeac team.

Since day one they helped me with any problems I had and they are by far the coolest and most down to earth people I have ever worked with.

Thank you frank and the Copeac Team. You guys are awesome.

Reactions: Sohan

Sorry for your loss. Frank is my AM over there too, havent run any traffic to them yet though.

Bro that's terrible.. I'm sorry. I hate living life knowing one day my parents will pass away..

No matter what your age, losing your father is something one can never be 'ready' for and really makes you grow up fast so to speak. I know this from experience myself of course. Really sorry to hear about that.

Couldn't agree more about Frank, the best AM I've got by far. Sorry for your loss though, stay strong man.

Sorry for your loss.
I am not surprised at all with his gesture. Frank is the man. I consider him a friend. Anytime I am out in New York, him and the Copeac team always make sure to meet up with me.

Sorry about your dad. And Lostofzeros is right... there never is a right time or age for that.

side note: Frank is a fucking beast. Not my am but rolled with him in Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies.