Question regarding arbitrage and WP

Status
Not open for further replies.

stojan

Dec 4, 2006
Tampa,Fl
Hi everybody,

I have been reading this forum in the last couple of days, initially found aojon.com and came here from there started reading about arbitrage and would like to give it shot .

My question would be if you guys use seperate domains for each niche or just place all on one domain with seperate pages/subdomains ?

If you do it on the same domain, how do you track the performance of the channels => how do you place different channels in seperate wp pages ?

I hope somebody can give me a feedback on this , and look forward to contributing to this forum in the future .

stojan

I think I will go with the same domain , it can be pretty costly if you need to buy a seperate domain just to throw it away if it does not work .

If you do it on the same domain, how do you track the performance of the channels => how do you place different channels in seperate wp pages ?

stojan

With this script you don't need separate channels, it will track your adsense clicks so you know: what pages they are from, where the traffic came from, etc. i use it on my WP sites. what you do there is install the Adsense Delxue plugin and put the tracking code directly in the adsense template. works like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.