Question about listing a BST here

HugoT

Dec 3, 2011
UK
Hi folks,

I apologize if this isn't the correct place to ask this.

I'm wanting to start a service here and I can't see any rules about a minimum post count for opening a services thread. Can I just go ahead and pay the $35 to open the thread then offer up the usual review copies etc to build up some trust for my service or do I need to have been on the forum for a minimum period of time and/or have a certain amount of posts.

Thanks for the help,
Hugo

I understand why you are confused.
The BST fee is pretty new and I don't think the admin has had time to update the BST FAQ

I understand why you are confused.
The BST fee is pretty new and I don't think the admin has had time to update the BST FAQ

I don't see why you would respond with that when I'm trying to establish the correct way of going about things and abiding by the forum rules.

Pretty childish. Fair enough if I was some retard doing something stupid but all I'm doing is checking if there's any requirements to post the services thread.

lmao Welcome to the gay forum hehe. There is no minimum post count but good luck selling anything as a brand new user.

Thanks. :)

I should be ok since it's a service where I can give people free review copies and for more senior members I can even deliver before they pay.

I'll go ahead and create it now.

I highly suggest you read all the rules in details as to not get banned. For example you can't give any review copy to anyone with less than 10 iTrader and 200 posts, otherwise you and the buyer will get banned. There are many other rules like that, just read all the rules in the BST section.

I highly suggest you read all the rules in details as to not get banned. For example you can't give any review copy to anyone with less than 10 iTrader and 200 posts, otherwise you and the buyer will get banned. There are many other rules like that, just read all the rules in the BST section.

Ah, thanks for the information. I'll have a read at the rules in detail.