Query regarding domain age and SEO implications

cowsgonemad

Jun 11, 2010
Behind a proxy
Hey guys,

I have a domain that I purchased on 20th july but only got around to putting anything on it 21st september

People always tell you to be careful when doing offsite seo for a new site - The domain is almost 3 months old but the "website" is 2 weeks old - So what does google still see it as a "new" website or what? Should I be careful and go slow? Or can I blast links to it as if it were a 3 months old website?

thanks

Google will consider it as a “new” website.
Your website being just 2 weeks old, link blasting will be seen as manipulation in search rankings. Go slow and optimize it for on page and off page factors. Only after you are done with on page you can go for off page factors.

You can blast links if you do it consistently and if you're not confident get another domain and blast that to pass link juice to your money site using the old 301 technique.

It's better if you drip your links though for new sites. Even older more established sites dance if you do something crazy like 1000 PR6 domains in a day.

Focus on internal link structure and on-page SEO initially. Then build links manually to your site and check the rankings. Once you start to see an improvement I would then pass further links onto your site.

Focus on internal link structure and on-page SEO initially.
qinp5.jpg

qinp2.jpg

qinp3.jpg