Quality Yahoo Answering Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahans

Jul 6, 2010
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Experienced Quality Yahoo Answering Service

Offering yahoo answering service to fellow members here, all answers all totally legit, no spam, bots, or outsourced answers of any kind all work done by me, myself, and I. All answers will be 100% relevant to your site and will contain a clickable link, upon completion of project a detailed report will be sent with all necessary information.

Free 5 answer reviews for first 5 members with a +10 iTrader!

Prices:

10 Answers $7.00
20 Answers $13.00
40 Answers $25.00
65 Answers $35.00

Please feel free to pm for any additional information.

Happy to give a free review of 5 answers, please let me know if I can help you out. Thank You.

got my review copy of 5 answers:) and believe me i am almost speechless by the quality of work he has done ... all the answers are very relevent and he has done his job with perfection, i would definitely come back to him for more services which he offers... i'll give him 10/10.

p.s: if someone needs the link to one of yahoo answers, i can even pm him...

I just go my review back from yahans and everything was in place. Every answer had two of my urls placed in and the comments were about 50+ words, thumbs up for this great Yahoo Answers service.

Got my review copy. Everything as said.

Got all my links placed in sources and after 48 hours also the posts are surviving there. The content written and the threads selected were well searched and nicely done!!

Would recommend...
:)

Experienced Quality Yahoo Answering Service

Offering yahoo answering service to fellow members here, all answers all totally legit, no spam, bots, or outsourced answers of any kind all work done by me, myself, and I. All answers will be 100% relevant to your site and will contain a clickable link, upon completion of project a detailed report will be sent with all necessary information.

Free 5 answer reviews for first 5 members with a +10 iTrader!

Prices:

10 Answers $7.00
20 Answers $13.00
40 Answers $25.00
65 Answers $35.00

Please feel free to pm for any additional information.

I can't send a PM now 'cause i am new here. Could you pls send me your payment details.

I would like to purchase one of your answer packages but since it's my first post I can not send a PM.
How is the best way to contact you.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.