Quality, Unique Article Writing by a Lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambo

Apr 12, 2008
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In an ongoing effort to avoid the hell that is practicing law, I am whoring myself out to you guys! I do not mention my law degree to show off, but as proof that I have done my share of writing through 7 years of higher education.

I am U.S. born and bred, so rest assured that these articles will have correct grammar, spelling, and syntax. All content will be 100% unique, and I am comfortable writing about a wide variety of topics.

My rate is $.025/word, or $12.50 per 500 word article.

I will provide review copies to the first 2 established WF members to request them.

Lambo asked me if I could post a review of his work (article writing), so here it is:

Ordered 2 poker related articles and they were written in excellent English, the content was very well readable and well researched. The articles were also copyscape proof and I even got almost 2 times more (in words written) than I requested for the same amount of money.

So I can definitely recommend him for article writing services

Reactions: Lambo
I also had Lambo write a batch of poker articles. All were written on time, made sense and were not 'rehashed'. Perfect Engliush, good grammar. Etc. A steal at this price. Better Hire him before the big time poker affiliates find out about him ;)

Reactions: Lambo
Review

Received a very well written article.

Lambo took a non-mainstream topic, researched it, and was able to convey the guts of the topic in a clear, concise, informative and interesting-to-read manner.

Also, instead of trying to cut down on the number of words and thus provide incomplete coverage of the topic, Lambo provided a 790 word article to ensure quality.

No spelling errors. One typo in the title (it should have been 'of' and not 'or').

His article was of the quality that you'd want on your main sites.

REVIEW:

I must say this guy does a great job. Content supplied as expected, in a very timely manner. I already have him on other projects, and is exactly what I was looking for. Great service A+

Thanks for the reviews guys, much appreciated.

UPDATE: I am now taking on more orders for high quality content.

Review: this guy's work for me was fantastic! I totally recommend Lambo to anyone needing top notch content. The two gaming articles I ordered were done in good time and exactly to my brief. Superb work. His standard easily approaches the level of a professional copywriter. The only concern I have now, is that with writing this good, he won't be free forever! My next order's coming fast...

:: I just lurk here so understandably, my opinion probably wont mean much. I did want to give a quick review on a couple articles Lambo did for me recently ::

It was obvious that he did a decent amount of research on the front end, which translated into 2 excellent pieces. They were clear, concise and flowed very well. The timeframe expectations were met and overall, I was impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.