Not open for further replies.

waraas

ahhhh
Nov 6, 2006
Idaho Falls, Idaho
www.jonwaraas.com
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Are you looking to increase your SE rankings on Google, Yahoo, or MSN? Then buying one of these 5 links we have for sale will no-doubtfully increase your rankings! We are selling 5 text links on 11 of our content websites, all have Page Rank 2-4 and we have over 13,000 pages indexed in Google. That means you will get over 13,000 backlinks pointing to your website.

These text links are blended into our websites content so the SE cant tell that they are paid text links. This is a great way to increase your search engine rankings. They are only 39$ each so you dont have much to loose.

If you are interested you can sign up here and pay via paypal. Your text link will be live within 6 hours of purchasing. Hurry up because these links sell fast!
Buy Here/More Info - Advertise | Developer Hut, Inc.

just out of interest, if you put a backlink to a site on 13,000 pages, do you think there might be the teensy tiniest smallest not large chance that.. oh I dunno, maybe just perhaps, who knows, even a search engine from the late 90's might be able to make a wild guess that something is perhaps... how shall I say... not totally 100% quite .. kosher?

too late. I just checked a few. the number of pages google reports is declining geometrically.. sad...

just out of interest, if you put a backlink to a site on 13,000 pages, do you think there might be the teensy tiniest smallest not large chance that.. oh I dunno, maybe just perhaps, who knows, even a search engine from the late 90's might be able to make a wild guess that something is perhaps... how shall I say... not totally 100% quite .. kosher?

the script im worken on will block the links if they show to 1 IP 3 times. Its not done yet. so over night it wont be backed linked 13k pages. it will be spread out... and the decline in pages showing up in the G isnt because of bad seo, its because i havent worked on these sites for over a year..

xmcp123 - this network of sites is old. not really a big deal ;)

you guys want a link or not? i know what im doing with this, so dont worry about me... ;)

Lol... it doesn't matter. You already posted here that you are selling links. Google sees that, then the list of sites, and rips them off their searches.

Sad...

Lol... it doesn't matter. You already posted here that you are selling links. Google sees that, then the list of sites, and rips them off their searches.

Not sure about this at all. Google won't de-index any pages that sell links. There are tons that advertise "purchase links for $XXX" and the pages stay indexed.

Absolute worst case scenario, the links get devalued by Gg. That's internal so we will never know the extent of this.

All that being said, shooting the url's by PM would be a wise idea. Best to stay under the radar just in case.

Hey warass, I've got a better idea for selling links. Shoot me a PM and I'll send you a script that embeds multi-word content links in pages with no footprints. The script is not released yet (just use it on my personal site network) so we can call it a alpha-test. This script is ideal for blogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.