Quality content provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlcutah

Jul 20, 2008
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm going to try to cut the BS and just get down to business here. I'm a 17 year old high school student in the US (South Carolina) who is trying to gather some funds for facebook advertising and other various internet marketing ventures. PPC is exciting, and currently I'm breaking/ close to breaking even, but my savings are dwindling and I have to wait 45+ days to get my money b/c I'm not pushing 1k+ weekly, you guys know how that goes.
I have a passion for journalism, I am the copy editor of my schools yearbook, so I have confidence that I will be able to produce very good content. I will be able to produce content at a 24 hour turnaround time at worst, usually quicker.
I have noticed that most other threads in the B/S/T section end up doing absolutely nothing unless there are reviews offered so I will offer the first 2 posters with a positive rep and 200+ posts here 300 free words as long as you give me an honest review in return. I will accept paypal as payment and I'll charge a much to low .0125 cents a word [5 bucks for 400 words for the math impaired] to begin and to build up a customer base. Let the PM's begin!

Alright my first review goes to argh01 and my first real client goes to divine. Brentdev you can take the last review if you still want it. I will deliver any articles requested to me before 6 p.m. eastern time to you 8-11 p.m. eastern time on a daily basis.
It doesn't get any cheaper then .0125 a word...

Bowlcutah wrote me 308 words on a niche new to him. I figured it'd be new to him and wasn't expecting a lot. The article is written in a chatty voice, no misspellings and no major grammar problems. After I clean it up a little it'll make a nice little post. His price point of $5/400 words is worth it. I expect to be buying a few more after my funds come through.

Bowlcutah wrote me 308 words on a niche new to him. I figured it'd be new to him and wasn't expecting a lot. The article is written in a chatty voice, no misspellings and no major grammar problems. After I clean it up a little it'll make a nice little post. His price point of $5/400 words is worth it. I expect to be buying a few more after my funds come through.

Thanks for the review man.
I finished both review's and I'm looking forward to some more work.

He delivers exactly on what he promised, an article based on my chosen parameters (on purpose i g mpaign ave him an extremely topic). Similar to what happened with the last reviewer, even without much knowledge of the niche he was able to deliver a article that would easily have matched anything else associated with the campaign.

At this price you are getting an absolute steal. Expect some projects from me in the near futre as well...
Thanks,
B

Status
Not open for further replies.