quality content for only reputed buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

creative writer

Jan 17, 2011
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Educated, Native English Writer
[/COLOR]Originally from the UK, I have a B.sc (hons) in Mass Communications. I've been providing web services for the past five years ranging from e-commerce site provision to SEO and finally web content (what I'm best at.)

More Than 3 Years Writing Experience
[/COLOR]In the three years or so that I've been writing full-time, I've authored more than 3 MILLION words of content, burned through three keyboards, a notebook, two and a half telephones and a monitor that groans every time I switch it on.

Near Instant Turnaround
[/COLOR]I'm looking to fill-up my next two weeks to keep myself busy and get prepared for 2011. If you're looking for anything from 1 article to 1000, contact me today and we can work out a plan.

Writing about Almost Any Niche
[/COLOR]Specifically I've covered (and you can ask for samples):
travel, gadgets, hosting, dating, car hire, dedicated servers, software reviews, IM (membership sites, landing pages, wordpress, affiliate marketing, adwords, article writing), gambling (poker, roulette, craps, baccarat, online bingo, slots), product reviews, weight loss, fitness, web design, diet reviews, audio management software, scuba diving, kids' toys, real estate, conspiracy theories, photography, industrial equipment, weddings, ecommerce reviews and even more.

My Rate:
[/COLOR]
only $1.5/100 words for bulk order $1/100 words.

Order Now, Pay on Completion
If you have positive iTrader, order your articles now, and simply pay on completion. Please note - I reserve the right to ask for a deposit if this is an exceptionally large job, > 10 articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.