Quality Backlinks that improve your SERPs @ Unbelievable price - SERP Steroids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedfiire

Apr 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Boost your Rankings with SERP Steroids!

Steroid.png

No Side Effects!

Say NO to 1000s of Software built Backlinks!

Utilize the power of high PR Social Networks Profiles, Article Dirs, RSS Dirs, Niche Blogs, Social Bookmarks through SERP steroids. SERP steroids will build your site's Backlink muscle and push your SERPs.

SuperRaton.jpg

As the Search Engine algorithms gets updated every now and then, its very must to experiment the backlink building part to see what type of backlinks work and what not. In those old golden days, hundreds of web directories are much more enough to outrank the competition. Later came the Blog and ping etc etc.

Today, in 2011 after Panda Update, most people are unsure about the working SEO tactics. In my experiments I finally cracked the code. Good content and a proper diversified, natural link building pattern are essential to outrank your competition and get Google's attention. SERP Steroids is an evolution of my own successful backlinking tactics.

Linking-Wicked.png

Packages:

250 One Way Backlinks

Price: $29

500 One Way Backlinks

Price: $49

1000 One Way Backlinks

Price: $89

Features:
All Backlinks will be built manually.
Backlinks will be One Way Links.
Detailed Excel Report.
Bulk order discounts available.

Note: Adult Sites will not be accepted!

What you need to provide?
URL of the Site to be promoted
Keywords (up to 5)
Email for reports

sahbuss@gmail.com

1- Is each backlink on an unique domain name?...
2- Will the backlinks be permanent?...

Review of 250 package:

Speed: 5 out of 5. I was not given a turnaround time, but the package was completed in 48 hours. In comparison to other providers of similar packages this is very fast.

Communication: 4.2 out of 5. Responded to PMs within a decent amount of time. I was still a little confused about turnaround, but he delivered very quickly enough to not even really need to answer the question since I had the report.

Price: 5 out of 5. Price is excellent. This provider has the cheapest one way links I have seen. He could easily charge $10 more for this package.

Quality: 5 out of 5. Over-delivery by 30 more. Followed instructions because I needed to concentrate in a certain type (blog posts) and not as much in another area (bookmarks).

Overall Review: 4.8 out of 5. Main kw hit 5. Secondary kw is slowly dancing onto the page 1. Great package for the price and the results.

Review:

Speed:
Turn around in less than 24 hours, extremely fast and always quick to reply to customer support inquiries

Quality:
Articles passed copyscape, good deal, very happy.

Summary:
Provided overage. Extremely good provider and def. an assets to wickedfire. Highly recommend this guy. Always saw a boost in serp. Leaving you an itrader now.

Review of 250 package:

Speed: 5 out of 5. I was not given a turnaround time, but the package was completed in 48 hours. In comparison to other providers of similar packages this is very fast.

Communication: 4.2 out of 5. Responded to PMs within a decent amount of time. I was still a little confused about turnaround, but he delivered very quickly enough to not even really need to answer the question since I had the report.

Price: 5 out of 5. Price is excellent. This provider has the cheapest one way links I have seen. He could easily charge $10 more for this package.

Quality: 5 out of 5. Over-delivery by 30 more. Followed instructions because I needed to concentrate in a certain type (blog posts) and not as much in another area (bookmarks).

Overall Review: 4.8 out of 5. Main kw hit 5. Secondary kw is slowly dancing onto the page 1. Great package for the price and the results.

Review:

Speed:
Turn around in less than 24 hours, extremely fast and always quick to reply to customer support inquiries

Quality:
Articles passed copyscape, good deal, very happy.

Summary:
Provided overage. Extremely good provider and def. an assets to wickedfire. Highly recommend this guy. Always saw a boost in serp. Leaving you an itrader now.

Thanks for the reviews.

Next 3 orders will get 50% discount

4.8/5

Thanks for Giving me review copy!

Quality Of Service - 5 STAR.
Price - 4.5 Star
Time - 5 STAR

My Review:

I Got more than 50 backlinks and most of them Text ANCHORED. Mostly all backlinks from High Pagerank Domains!. PR range between 3 to 9. If you are looking for quality service then you musT HIRE Him!

My Question As client Now:
For 500 backlink package, We will get backlinks from 500 DIFFERENT DOMAINS? Tell me how many unique domains are there in your list with high quality as you server me in review copy? I will buy the biggest package :)

150 Links Review Copy

REVIEW

Ok.. Yesterday OP Provide me a Review copy of 150 Links... Just Exactly 150 Links and the Report Contain 4 Types of Links... Article Submission, Blog Post, Profile and Social Bookmarking...

Now I am Starting with Article Submission...
The Seems to some PLR Articles
30 Submission Has Been Done by the OP...
Page Rank from 3 to N/A
13 Article is Waiting for Approval
17 Live Articles
Overall Rating: 6/10

Blog Post:
Some Web 2.0 Sites and Free Blog Hosting Sites
Use Kind of PLR Articles..
30 Submission
Page Rank 8 to N/A
All Approved...

Overall Rating 8/10

Profiles:
52 Profile
Page Rank 6 to N/A
Expression Engine Forum
Good Bio with Hyperlink :)
Use all Profile Information...
Overall Rating 10/10

Social Bookmarking:
40 Submission
Page Rank 2 to N/A
Working Links 40
Overall Rating
4/10​

So after checking each and Every Link I can Rate this Service 7/10.... I will check latter how many of the Links Get Actual Indexed...

Thanks for Giving me review copy!

Quality Of Service - 5 STAR.
Price - 4.5 Star
Time - 5 STAR

Thank you very much for your honest review.

and yeah secure one copy for me :)

I want to test out 250 links.. pls pm with Skype

PM sent

REVIEW

Ok.. Yesterday OP Provide me a Review copy of 150 Links... Just Exactly 150 Links and the Report Contain 4 Types of Links... Article Submission, Blog Post, Profile and Social Bookmarking...

Now I am Starting with Article Submission...
The Seems to some PLR Articles
30 Submission Has Been Done by the OP...
Page Rank from 3 to N/A
13 Article is Waiting for Approval
17 Live Articles
Overall Rating: 6/10

Blog Post:
Some Web 2.0 Sites and Free Blog Hosting Sites
Use Kind of PLR Articles..
30 Submission
Page Rank 8 to N/A
All Approved...

Overall Rating 8/10

Profiles:
52 Profile
Page Rank 6 to N/A
Expression Engine Forum
Good Bio with Hyperlink :)
Use all Profile Information...
Overall Rating 10/10

Social Bookmarking:
40 Submission
Page Rank 2 to N/A
Working Links 40
Overall Rating
4/10​

So after checking each and Every Link I can Rate this Service 7/10.... I will check latter how many of the Links Get Actual Indexed...

Thank you very much for your honest review.

if a review is available i would like to buy the 1000 One Way Backlinks Package.
Shoot me PM pls

Review

First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review done....With that being said it may have been for the better because a lot of my backlinks I just checked out are still working. I would say about 85-90% of them are still working. Especially this one

ugether.com: Benny kyan's blog: Treatments to Relieve Herniated Disc Symptoms

My keyword was even put in a article linked and working. The backlinks themselves were delivered by the OP in a very quick manner (under 24 hours) and the report was easy to read and of quality.

So overall I would highly recommend this service. I will be purchasing in the future one day (eventually can't make promises I'm a very on and off IM marketer these days).

1000 Backlinks ordered and paid !

Thanks for your order.I will send you the report soon as possible

Review

First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review done....With that being said it may have been for the better because a lot of my backlinks I just checked out are still working. I would say about 85-90% of them are still working. Especially this one

ugether.com: Benny kyan's blog: Treatments to Relieve Herniated Disc Symptoms

My keyword was even put in a article linked and working. The backlinks themselves were delivered by the OP in a very quick manner (under 24 hours) and the report was easy to read and of quality.

So overall I would highly recommend this service. I will be purchasing in the future one day (eventually can't make promises I'm a very on and off IM marketer these days).

Thank you very much for your HONEST review.

Status
Not open for further replies.