Quality Article Writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

keynes

May 17, 2008
stL
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm offering a special on article writing since this is my first time directly offering my services on WF. I'm an experienced SEO writer, and can provide examples of my writing via PM. Normally I charge 5c/word, but will offer the first 5 clients from this site 50% off of a package of articles (min order of 1K words please) I have university degrees in econ, but can write on a wide variety of topics, and will ensure your articles are well researched; I can turn around your articles within 24 hours.

Brad

To get the ball rolling, I'll offer the following -
1) A free 400 word article to the first 5 people (I just ask that you post a brief review.)
2) Articles at 2 cents per word to orders after that.

All free articles claimed, and will be delivered soon. I'll offer a 1cent per word promotional rate to anyone who wants to place an order this weekend.

Thanks,
Brad

I sent out initial drafts, and am waiting for revision feedback. If you'd like a free 100-word article, please send me a PM.

keynes delivered a solid, interesting article free of errors. Depth of research is evident and the quality is good.

Will order again tomorrow and report back on how that goes.

Have just placed a Test Order with the man. Am a hard marker, must have been a school teacher in a previous lifetime. Will let you all know re the Quality.

just got my free article and i must say the article was well researched, error free and very professional. he should raise his rate ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.