Q about signing up for affiliate networks

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZCashMoney

Dec 8, 2008
when you sign up for an affiliate network they ask u stuff like what company you are and what is your homepage. did u guys create you own webpage and a company to sign up for these things? can u make more than one account with most affiliate sites using the same name?

I don't think you need more than one account per network. They want to see a site you built to show you have 1/2 a clue. Which you do.

Networks also ask for that type of information because it's a good way to weed out real applications from sketchy/phony ones. If the business name and website is there, chances are it's a real person. Not always though...

you guys got it! we have a ton of search affiliates and email affiliates -many don't really have a site - they may or may not have a bunch of LP's but the site question some times gets people crazy. Truth is we don't require affiliates to have a site, we just use that as well as other questions to get rid of the bots, fraud, and people who have no clue and waste our time.. These days we also require at least one phone conversation, just to double check people are who they say they are :) A pain in the ass i know but if we did not do this we would be in deep shit.

I don't think you need more than one account per network. They want to see a site you built to show you have 1/2 a clue. Which you do.

Yes right....

Affiliates try to judge your site and them they give their acceptance. There is no need for multiple account as the earning would be same of one site one affiliate. Also multiple blogs can be used multiple programs i guess. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.