Putin!

babylonian

Jun 24, 2006
I don't need a ride bitches, I want to walk alone. :zzwhip:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHPCNq-cE4M]Путин в одиночестве прошелся по Петербургу - YouTube[/ame]

haters-gonna-die.jpg

What you don't see is the helicopter with heat seeking missiles about him + the fact they closed off the whole city.

LOL yeah I'm sure the most populated city in Russia has streets and intersections in the center that are completely void of people :rolleyes:

RT is a great news source for alternative world news. You can't trust a thing they say about Russia though as it's all pro-state propaganda.

Where is Putin going in this video by the way? Maybe he's trying to shake security so people don't know he's getting a quickie from a rent boy. :love-smiley-083:

LOL yeah I'm sure the most populated city in Russia has streets and intersections in the center that are completely void of people :rolleyes:

RT is a great news source for alternative world news. You can't trust a thing they say about Russia though as it's all pro-state propaganda.

Where is Putin going in this video by the way? Maybe he's trying to shake security so people don't know he's getting a quickie from a rent boy. :love-smiley-083:

RT is what some would call controlled opposition. It's not a terrible news source but funnily enough it's still better than the American shill MSM. I still go on it frequently and it has a lot of interesting stories, especially on the whole NSA deal.

That's why it pays to go through several different media sources instead of just one.

Also, of course Putin doesn't need a ride. He just tames bears and rides them to work!
putin-bear.jpg