Psd to Xhtml/css for just 15$......

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeCreator

Dec 13, 2009
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am creativecreator.......Actually i joined this site 2 months agos, but had no time to see......I came here back, bcoz one of my friend told here i can have nice clients...........I am professional web designer.....having more than 3years exp.....I can do PSD designs and PSd to xhtml/css....

SINGLE PSD HOME PAGE DESING FOR 30$.....
SINGLE page PSD TO xhtml/css for just 15$.....(IF page is very complicated then it can be little extra also.....)

I will give only one review copy..........only for psd to xhtml/css........

after that all comes to normal price........I hope i will get some nice clients for here.......gl

OMG here the guys are very fast..........thanks mate...i will surely give you review copy...plz pm me your email id, so we can chat over there about the files and details of projects.......I hope this start will make me to have some good money..........

I have a HTML based on the 960 Grid System that could really use some tweaks and adjustments in the CSS (mostly padding and font styles and colors)

Are you cool working with the 960GS and 960 CSS?

Thanks

Actually i finished his work, after a day he gave me the file........he said, he is little busy with some work, and will review after a day, but still he didnt reviewed.....i will mail him now and will ask him to do the review......i delivered the files within one day itself.....:)

No worries rahul....great comments...thanks....i will ready to do any future work for you......once again thanks for nice comments.........

i may use you in the future but i have few questions, first is there example for your work so i could see your code? second you write it cost 15$ but in your post you write home cost 30$ which is it then? 30 or 15?

Status
Not open for further replies.