PS3, Xbox 360, or $500 Amazon Gift Card Up For Grabs. Get yer link on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadies

Trippin'
Jul 15, 2006
Vegas
www.thejasonmurphyshow.com
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Holy shit I'm tired. I've been up since 7 am YESTERDAY morning (yeah, 36 hours now) working on this thing and its finally done!

WIN A PS3, Xbox 360, or $500 Amazon.com Gift Certificate!

Sponsored By: Lifetime Textlink(that's me :xomunch:)
View the Official Rules. :sleep:

Prizes up for grabs: :love-smiley-085:
Grand Prize: One (1) lucky winner will win $100 credit in our directory AND his/her choice of the following: Sony Playstation 3 or a Microsoft Xbox 360 or $500 Amazon.com gift certificate.
2nd Place: One (1) second place runner-up will win $100 credit in our directory.
3rd Place: One (1) third place runner-up will win $50 credit in our directory.
4th through 10th Place: Seven (7) runners up will win $25 credit in our directory.

The official rules page tells you all the specifics. Basically, you earn points for blogging about the site, bookmarking it on del.icio.us and stumbleupon, and/or joining our MySpace and MyBloglog communities. Points convert to entries for a random drawing we are doing in 90 days. For more details, see the rules page.

I'm going to whore this contest all over the internet, but I really really hope a WFer wins the big prize!

Think of the possibilities: we can play online GRAW or GoW, or even Halo 3 when it comes out. I'll school you hardcore and then rub it in your face, only for you to comeback with THE ULTIMATE comeback "I'm just glad my system didn't cost me $500. Oh wait, it cost YOU $500! Thanks man! Wanna play again?"

Hope a lot of WFers enter this thing.

Holy Shit, I completele, purely, certifiably love that site. It's got such a nice name, Lifetime Textlink. Sounds like bells ringing in your ear. The design is so awesome! I love the concept ....

Alrite, enough of whoring around ... Can I have the PS3 now ?

Holy Shit, I completele, purely, certifiably love that site. It's got such a nice name, Lifetime Textlink. Sounds like bells ringing in your ear. The design is so awesome! I love the concept ....

Alrite, enough of whoring around ... Can I have the PS3 now ?

LOL - it's in the mail. (may be smaller than expected)

But seriously enter this shit. I've only had 3 entries so far, so I'd say your chances are pretty good!

Of course, now that everyone is getting back from GGW Break and Easter Weekend, things will start picking up once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.