ProWriters At Cheapest Rates. 10,000 articles Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick8888

Dec 28, 2008
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hello everybody,

Welcome to our thread and we hope you enjoy here and experience the difference we are trying to achieve by thinking out of the box and providing the kind of service never provided before.

If you find anyone beat us, we would provide you content for FREE.

We are a team of professional full time writers and have been working in this field for a long time now.

We provide our services at a very cost effective prices and are producing around 10,000 articles or equivalent content in different genre per month.

We provide articles at 4$/500-550 words.

Services we provide are:-

1) Articles: High Quality, Well Researched, Unique, Original and CS Passed, Any Niche, SEO Optimized on Request
2) Press Releases
3) E-books
4) Blogs
5) Product Reviews
6) Adult Content & Articles
7) Brochures
8) Fiction and Non-Fiction Stories
9) Article Spinning
10) Home page content
11) Magazine Articles
12) Book Reviews
13) Essays
14) Short Descriptions
15) Short Articles
16) Directory Submission
17) Any Other kind of content you want.
18) Sales Letters/Sales Page
19) News Letters

For rates of any other services or just any kind of queries, please do feel free to contact us.

Looking forward to a good response.

Have a nice day !

Thank you and Kind Regards

Nick

Last edited:

I just got my review copy back - The English was kind of broken at times and you could tell it wasn't from a native English writer. I think this particular article would have been great for SEO purposes. You can't beat the prices though, they are definitely pretty competitive in that area.

Thank you AllBizNiz for the honest review though it sounded bit too over critical.

Also, I would request the competitors not to bump this thread. I respect their skills and work and also pray that they do good but let the journey to success be a respectable one and not cheated one. Advertise yourself somewhere else jerk - 'exclusivewrites'.

Thank you

Nick

633878873742579470-madamgrammar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.