Status
Not open for further replies.

affiliatehustle

Sep 21, 2007
ATL
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Article Writing

Click here to see previous reviews from WickedFire members.

My articles are guaranteed to be 100% original and readable.

What I'm offering is pretty cut and dry: My article writing services at a flat rate of $0.02 per word. There is a 10% discount for orders of 10 or more 300+ word articles.

Your articles will be delivered to you via email in a zipped attachment with your articles in individual text files.

My only requirement payment wise is a 50% PayPal deposit upfront, with the remaining 50% to be paid once your articles are delivered and to your complete satisfaction. My turnaround time is typically no more than 48 hours. If I am unable to meet this deadline, I will be sure to get in contact with you.

I do understand that my last iTrader review has been over a year ago. Therefore, for the next 3 members who have been with WickedFire for at least 1 year, and have a minimum of 100 posts, I am willing to offer a review copy. Please PM me with the details of what you need or reply to this thread.

If you do not meet the above requirements for a review copy, and would like to view samples of my work, feel free to PM me.

Article Spinning

I also spin articles manually. I guarantee a minimum of 35% uniqueness and 100% readability.

My rates for spun articles are as follows:

• 200 words - $2.00 per article
  • 300 words - $2.25 per article
  • 400 words - $2.75 per article
  • 500 words - $3.00 per article

Here's a quick example of my spinning technique, using one variation of each sentence and variations of the words within the sentences:

Original paragraph (not written by me, just used for example purposes):

Until recently, choices for effective teeth whitening methods were extremely limited and often cost prohibited. Only recently, with the insurgence of professional dental whitening services as well as at home whitening products have consumers been given a vast array of methods and systems to choose from. Services range from teeth bleaching to "laser" teeth whitening and also include numerous in home whitening systems. With so many options to choose from there are many factors that should be considered in your decision making process.
michael_spinning.gif

My Spun Version 1 (42% uniqueness):
For a number of years, there weren't a lot of techniques available for dental whitening, and the choices were often very overpriced. Only lately, with the insurgence of professional dental bleaching services, along with at home whitening kits, have dental patients been given a wide assortment of methods and products to choose from. Options range from teeth bleaching to bleaching with "lasers" and also include a variety of over the counter teeth whitening products. With so many products and services to pick from there are a ton of factors to take into consideration in your decision making process.
My Spun version 2 (48% uniqueness from Spun Version 1):

For the longest time, choices for effective dental whitening methods were extremely limited and often expensive. Only as of late, with the insurgence of professional dental whitening services, as well as over the counter whitening products, have customers been given a wide assortment of techniques and products to choose from. Services range from teeth bleaching to bleaching with "lasers" and also include a variety of in-home whitening systems. Because the available products and services are virtually unlimited, you must take numerous things into consideration while picking out the product or service that will work for you.

Spun Syntax:

{{Until recently|For {many|several} years|For the longest time}, {choices|options|alternatives} for effective {teeth|dental} {whitening|bleaching} {methods|techniques} were {extremely|highly|very} {limited|rare} and often {cost prohibited|expensive}.|For a number of years, there weren't a lot of {methods|techniques} available for {the whitening of teeth|teeth whitening|dental whitening|teeth bleaching|dental bleaching}, and the {options|alternatives|choices|selections} were often very {expensive|costly|pricey|overpriced|out of reach for those without a lot of money}. } {Only {recently|as of late|lately}, with the insurgence of professional {dental|teeth} {whitening|bleaching} {services|offerings} {as well as|along with} {at home|over the counter} {whitening|bleaching} {products|kits} have {consumers|customers|dental patients} been given a {vast array|wide assortment} of {methods|techniques} and {systems|products} to choose from.|But {these days|nowadays|currently|now} there are an abundance of {professional |high-quality}{teeth|dental} {bleaching|whitening} services and {over the counter|OTC|home-use} {teeth|dental} {whitening|bleaching} products which give {customers|consumers|patients} a wide {assortment|mixture|variety} of {options|choices|alternatives|options|selections} to {pick|choose} from.} {{Services|Options} range from {teeth|dental} {bleaching|whitening} to {"laser" teeth whitening|bleaching with "lasers"} and also include {numerous|a variety of} {in-home whitening systems|whitening products for use at home|over the counter teeth whitening products}. |{Dentists|Dental Practitioners|Cosmetic Dentists} are now able to {bleach|whiten|{remove|eliminate} the stains from} your teeth with laser treatments and {several|an abundance of|a wide assortment of} teeth {whitening|bleaching} products for {at-home use|use at home} are also available.}{With {so many|numerous|an array of} {options|products and services} to {choose|select|pick} from there are {many|a lot of|a ton of} factors {that should be considered|to take into consideration} {in your decision making process|when making your decision}.|Because the available {options|products and services} are {virtually unlimited|in abundance}, you must take {many|numerous|a lot of} things into consideration while {choosing|selecting|picking out} the {product or service|option} {that's right for you|that will work for you}. }
As mentioned before, I spin articles manually, so you will not have to worry about receiving the unreadable junk that's often spat out by automated spinners.

Once the job is complete, I will also provide you with the source article in spun syntax that you can use as you please.

The same deal applies. 3 members with at least 1 year tenure and 100+ posts will receive a review copy, which will consist of 2 variations of your seed article. Simply PM me or reply below.

The same payment arrangement also applies. 50% PayPal payment to start the job, and the remaining 50% once the job is completed to your satisfaction.

I can't guarantee that the above rates are going to last forever, so if you've been looking for a reliable native English speaker, who writes and spins articles that will actually make sense to the average reader, I suggest that you take advantage this deal IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you. :batman:

I'm going to go ahead and expand my offer of 3 review copies to include everyone.

So, for both my article writing and my article spinning services, I will give a review copy to the next 3 people to reply to this thread or send me a PM.

I'll take you up on a free review of your hand spinner service. Will send over an original shortly.

Last edited:
Sounds like a very good service. Can you knock out 3 a day at 400 words a pop?

I most certainly can. Just send me a PM with the details of what you need and we can take it from there.

I can also be reached via email at info (at) bullseyecontent.com

or IM at

Yahoo: bullseyecontent
AIM: bullseyecontent
MSN: bullseyecontent

Just a bit of clarification because there seems to be some confusion based on one particular IM I received.

If you need me to WRITE original articles for you, the cost is only:

• $0.02 per word
  • 10% discount for orders of 10 or more 300+ word articles

I am a native English speaker, born and raised in Florida, and my articles are 100% original and of high-quality. If you need samples, just ask. Also, I do still have review copies available.

If you need me to SPIN an article that you have into multiple unique articles, the price is as follows:

• 200 words - $2.00 per article
  • 300 words - $2.25 per article
  • 400 words - $2.75 per article
  • 500 words - $3.00 per article

If you want high-quality, please do not ask me to write articles at a rate that would make a Slumdog Millionaire cringe. By all means, I can just throw together some gobbledygook for a couple of dollars, but that won't do either of us any good.

For example I have a 5 word article I want it to be 300 words to get the $2.25 rate.
Would that be possible?

For example I have a 5 word article I want it to be 300 words to get the $2.25 rate.
Would that be possible?

Mistakes sometimes happen, so I'm not sure if what you are asking is a serious question and you just made a typo or if this is some weak attempt at humor. My apologies.

If you are serious about conducting business, by all means feel free to get in contact with me via PM, IM, or email.

Otherwise, I'm going to suggest that you gently and ever so lovingly go fuck yourself, at your earliest convenience of course.

Great job on the article, affiliatehustle. Quick turn around and quality content. Highly recommended!

Review:

I sent over 900+ words to get spun. Half-ish has been sent back to me as a "review copy plzzzz". His spinning service is solid. He's not just tossing this into a spinning proggie and then sending over the garbage it outputs. Any of the spun copies kicked out from his spinner syntax version could easily get accepted to ALL the article directories.

Yes, I could do this shit myself. I could also learn to cook Thai food instead of stopping by the restaurant around the corner a couple times a week. This service and that restaurant are both time savers.

Folks, my specialty is writing with a focus on improving your CTR and conversions.

Here's what a few customers have been saying about my articles:

The article was great! Well written and makes the consumer really want to test the product out. Thank you
Your rewrite was twice as good as the original. It's very convincing whereas the original article was jumbled
So you think you can do some regular work for me?
Currently taking orders at my special $0.02 per word rate so PM or email me (info (at) bullseyecontent.com), or you can catch me on IM via Yahoo, MSN, or AIM at: bullseyecontent

This guy writes compelling content. The ctr to lp/offer has improved on the 2 articles he wrote for me last week which is important with the volume we are getting.

Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.