Prosper pixel fires

nickster

Really?
Aug 21, 2009
Is there any way to get prosper to count multiple sales (i.e. multiple pixel fires from the same customer)? Every time I have more than one conversion from a unique it counts only the first pixel fire and not the second.

Yes, I believe you can. Select 'advanced' under 'Landing Page Type' - is this this what you're looking for?

Yes, I believe you can. Select 'advanced' under 'Landing Page Type' - is this this what you're looking for?

No, I am looking for multiple (2 or more) pixel fires reporting not just two offers on a page.

In 1.7.2, I'm noticing Advanced Pixel. This may accomplish what you're looking for. Haven't tried myself yet.

Have been experiment with the universal smart pixel.

So with real image pixels, multiple pixel fires are trigged by 301s, since its actually really just an img tag and thats the only way to fire multiple ones (ie. network a's, network b's, your's).

Usually you have a few options. You can set two pixels at the network (if supported), you can use an iframe at the network with both pixels (if supported), you can hack the pixel fire code to do do a redirect to the other pixel or itself again under certain circumstances. If you can use postbacks instead, you can do some cURL requests on the two postback URLs, etc.

And I haven't played with the advanced pixel but it probably tackles this too.

You can also pay me $30 and I'll get this done for you fast.

So with real image pixels, multiple pixel fires are trigged by 301s, since its actually really just an img tag and thats the only way to fire multiple ones (ie. network a's, network b's, your's).

Usually you have a few options. You can set two pixels at the network (if supported), you can use an iframe at the network with both pixels (if supported), you can hack the pixel fire code to do do a redirect to the other pixel or itself again under certain circumstances. If you can use postbacks instead, you can do some cURL requests on the two postback URLs, etc.

And I haven't played with the advanced pixel but it probably tackles this too.

You can also pay me $30 and I'll get this done for you fast.

But I am having two pixel fires. Offer A has a pixel and offer B also has the same pixel. The 202 reporting doesn't take into account of both pixel fires as the conversion is coming from the same visitor, so is only showing up as one conversion.

But I am having two pixel fires. Offer A has a pixel and offer B also has the same pixel. The 202 reporting doesn't take into account of both pixel fires as the conversion is coming from the same visitor, so is only showing up as one conversion.

are you using the advanced landing page feature? its supposed to allow for multiple offers on the same page. Or is this through a list? Either way, you can set up the 2nd offer as a direct link campaign and pass the subid to the pixel from the network.