Proper Hosting For Clickbank Products

kh1

Apr 19, 2007
I have a general idea what I need, but I have about 5 clickbank products I want to launch and have some affiliates for them too. with my testing and theirs there will be lots of traffic to the product pages and I want to make sure it is impossible to go down.

Who is the most bulletproof and scalable server, in case I get a sudden surge of traffic.

I have a dedi on hostgator at the moment, but it goes down sometimes for no reason and I Have to wait 2-5 hours for support to get it back up. Needless to say if an affiliate is sending me ppc clicks during that time I'd have a new enemy.

I have a dedi on hostgator at the moment, but it goes down sometimes for no reason and I Have to wait 2-5 hours for support to get it back up.

:eek7: And you still use them?! That's appalling. I start to get angry if I don't get critical support tickets answered within 5 minutes and that's being generous...

Who is the most bulletproof and scalable server, in case I get a sudden surge of traffic.

I have a dedi on hostgator at the moment, but it goes down sometimes for no reason and I Have to wait 2-5 hours for support to get it back up. Needless to say if an affiliate is sending me ppc clicks during that time I'd have a new enemy.

Wow. That shit's crazy man. I can completely understand your frustration! Our response times are typically 15 minutes (30 max.). You can ask WF Deliguy about us. We host XX number of boxes for him, and he adds XX more each month.

We have a number of August promos listed over in B&S, but if you are lazy and want to see them all. Check the landing page. I'll shoot you over a PM to get more specs on your box needs.
:rasta:

I am looking for a good host to use any suggestions
What is to small or to big a package deal?