Promo Offer - Logo Design - $49, Landing Page - $99, Wordpress - $399

Status
Not open for further replies.

uniquecontent4u

Sep 22, 2008
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hire us to get AWESOME Logo Design, Wordpress, Ecommerce and Landing Page Designs for your BRAND

2u60nc4.jpg

5350o.jpg

33xhm5j.jpg

166f4vl.jpg

For Price and Refund Policy Visit www dot logiixx dot com

Wordpress

118hm3m.jpg

33y5etz.jpg

2kn7z4.jpg

10rojnb.jpg

2uo2khv.jpg

Landing Pages

2j48s41.jpg

2ljj445.jpg

33u38mw.jpg

Ecommerce

jjtuv4.jpg

jrcyl4.jpg

5wy329.jpg

Price - Promo Offer for next 15 days so Hurry UP !

Landing Page with Design + Xhtml/Css - $99

5 Page HTML Website - $150

5 Page Wordpress Website - $399

Reviews

I have taken the OP up on their review copy for a wedding photography company I run. As a designer myself, I was a little skeptical at first, because I work in the industry and can be quite picky with design work. I must say even though the project still has to be coded, that it is definitely top-notch work, and is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I will let you know how the coding goes as soon as it is done. BTW, he had this design sent to me with 24 hours, so great turn-around. Two more days on the coding since it will be coded in WP. I am seriously impressed, especially with the great communication as well.

Wow, I must say I am truly impressed with the WP site that was designed and coded for me. This was no small job, it was a rather large job, and there were many customizations that had to be made for my theme. Phoeniixx didn't have any troubles creating a theme from scratch that not only looked beautiful, but functioned exactly how I wanted. My whole theme is basically customizeable without having to code anything. I wanted a site for my photography company that would display my pictures in a high-end fashion, yet I wanted to have a wordpress site that could focus heavily on SEO. Phoeniixx completely delivered everything as promised on this site, and even some extras I was not expecting. I would highly recommend Phoenixx for his superb design skills, and equally matched coding skill set. Thank you for a great job!

Review:

Had him build me a site in wordpress. The design had to be altered a couple times to fit what I wanted, but he had no problem doing that. He finished it in a timely manner. Only knock on him is that he doesn't 100% understand designing a site from an AM stand point, but very few designers I've worked with do, he did however take my criticism very well and made the changes I asked.

Bottom line is for the price he charges and his willingness to make necessary changes I would and likely will be using him again.

Alright - I got my design yesterday and I'm very impressed.
I gave him some general ideas and told him I wanted it in wordpress, he got it coded up and was very willing to make changes when I didn't like something. The design came out flawless, much better than I had envisioned when I started working with him. He took the time to make some non-necessary elements of the site match the design very well.

Bottom line = Awesome Design, Awesome person to work with. Give him some business, he won't disappoint. I'll be hiring him again.

Logo is great, fast turn around. Good use of color.

excellent logo design work

My requirements were relatively simple, and sometimes a designer will realise that and not produce the goods.

Not uniquecontent4u, he provided something that was vibrant, using our corporate colours and to my specifications.

It was a landing page for my non-affiliate business, for the record. It was also fully coded, not just the psd.

I am currently after a mini site, and I will not hesitate to contact him again for any web related work, especially at those prices.

Review: I ordered my logo yesterday and it was completed within 24hours. I was given two totally different designs that both made me very happy. The quality is just wonderful and I would highly recommend to anyone that is in need of logo or web design. This guy is has great communication skills and works with you the whole way.

Excellent logo and great service. After a couple of revisions, UC4U nailed what I was looking for. Good communications and fast turn around. Will definately use again.

UC4U did a logo project for me. He worked through multiple revisions and we came up with exactly what I wanted.

I will definitely be using him on future design projects - the quality of work was outstanding.

Nitin is a great seller. Very honest and reputable guy. He will deliver quality work and give you what you want, just ask him.

Okay. I am serious -- I can't remember doing any review for a service on forum. To be frank, even if I did, it was just a favor returned!

BUT let me tell you something about this guy - Nitin, doesn't work for money; he works because he is passionate about logo designing. Man, he knows his stuff. He really does!

What impressed me was the unlimited revision and quick response. Though our first talk hardly lasted max. of 15 min, I assumed he didn't understand my logo needs after that.

To my amazement he produced the result within 12 hours. He was creative and sent me 3 concepts that was just what I wanted. He was also ready to produce more if none of them met my requirements. Seriously what more to expect for 25$?

I love this guy and I am not GAY! Although I would love to marry a designer because it reduces the expenses of relying on external designers. Chuck that, if you need logo this is your man! He is responsive, helpful and works really hard.

Thanks man!

Just had some work done by Nitin and must say that it was top notch. Good communication, as I had a couple of changes that I wanted done and he did it no problem. Well worth it, will def use in the future.

Just had a wordpress site done by this guy. And I have to say that my experience with Nitin has EXCEEDED my expectations.

Firstly I handed him a logo as to the color theme. He grilled me until he had down exactly what i wanted. And he DELIVERED.

The site was developed better than I had envisioned. It's my company website and it's crucial it makes me look BAUSS =D.

Not only that, but I've made some pretty demanding requests in terms to revisions. He simply said no problem and honored his claim to unlimited revisions.

This guy will definitely be getting a lot of projects from me in the future. Give this guy a shot and you won't be disappointed.

I got some LP design work done by Nitin and gotta give the man props. He is a phenomenal designer and produces quality HTML. What I like best about him is his desire to produce the highest quality work. He really put in the effort to deliver.

Like I said in my iTrader thingy: thumbs up. Will definitely be working with him again.

Did a terrific job on a landing page and 3 banners. The best prices and great quality. Will be using again for all my graphics work.

PM me for Project Quote

Contact me here :

Gmail : techno dot roller @ gmail dot com

Nitins work is some of the best I've gotten on wickedfire. Can you PM some examples of your landing pages? I need a few built asap.

Great Service

This is a truly great service. Fast and professional communications, quality design work, and fast revisions/turnarounds. Good pricing too. I just ordered a logo from them and I'm very happy with the results. I'll be ordering again real soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.