Project KP (Kill Panda)! Let Us Build You A Cashsucking "G Infiltrator" Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnanfirdous

Surviving in WickedFire
May 23, 2011
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Project KP (Kill Panda)! Let Us Build You A Cashsucking "G Infiltrator" Site!

Hey fellas!

I am here to introduce you guys with the most exclusive offer I have offered ever in my life!

But first, let me introduce us to you guys. We’re a team of 3, and yes, we are friends! We have different specialties in different areas. The team we made consists of the following -

• A qualified writer
  • A qualified designer
  • And a qualified SEOer+WP engineer
We won’t say, that we are experts in our areas! But we can say proudly, that we know our work!

Enough of us! Let’s introduce you guys to -
“G Infiltrator” Site!

We are here to help you out to make more money! And a “G Infiltrator” site is everything you need to make thousands per month!
A “G Infiltrator” site is the perfect model for affiliate marketing! If you guys are struggling with affiliate marketing and SEO, or just want to try out new things, then “G Infiltrator” is for you!
Just listen to me, and decide for yourself !

dollarscents.png

“G Infiltrator” – The Perfect Model

Here’s what you’ll get -

s6copy.png
Niche Research

We’ll research niches from ClickBank and find you a profitable keyword you can rank for!
s6copy.png
Keyword Research

1 profitable keyword will be chosen for the targeted ClickBank product. ($40 Value!)
s6copy.png
WordPress Blog Creation

I will build you a high converting custom WordPress blog. Includes installation! ($60 Value!) But if you want, you can do the installation part by yourself, if you don’t want me to enter you Cpanel area! Come on, we’re not scammers!!!
s6copy.png
Custom Header

A custom header will be made for your site. ($25 Value!)
s6copy.png
Content

11 quality, unique articles will be written by my buddy! Yes, you heard me right! 11 unique articles! ($80 Value!)
s6copy.png
The Plug-in Graveyard!

Every single plug-ins will be installed which are required to boost your sales in matter of a minutes+secure your WordPress powered site!
s6copy.png
G Infiltration Recipe!

Here it comes! Introducing….”G Infiltration Recipe”!
I am in this SEO thing for the past 2 years. I have done so many researches, read so many Blueprints, and finally came up with my own On-Page optimization technique which will literally KILL THE PANDA!
After the recent Google Panda update -
70% of your Search Engine Ranking factors account on On-Page Optimization!

I named these On-Page Optimization techniques – “G Infiltration Recipe” ($200 Value!) With “G Infiltration Recipe”, it is very much possible to rank for certain keywords with 0 backlinks!!!!!! Just take a look -

GInfiltratorExample.jpg

BELIEVE ME

gamechanger.png

Price: $160
10 Slots Are Availble! Always go through the posts of this thread to ensure that slots are opened!

Post here if…

• You want to see sample sites
  • You want to place an order
    icon_smile.gif

F.A.Q.

Q:Why should I buy a “G Infiltrator” site?
A: To make money!

Q: Why should I buy from you?
A: We’re currently building our portfolio and are very focused to give you the best possible service!

Q: What if I am not happy with my site?
A: We’ll work with you until you’re totally happy with your purchase for free of cost!

Q: Which payment methods do you guys accept?
A: Paypal+All kind of Credit Cards.

Q: If one can make such money from this kind of sites, why don’t you build them for yourselves and gtfo of this forum?
A: Actually, there are 2 reasons -

1. I don’t promote ClickBank products for nonsupporting problems.
  2. We already have most of our sites ranking. And we’re waiting for all of them to rank No.1 on Google! Which can happen in 2-3 months. Frankly speaking, whenever all of our sites will be ranked No.1 of Google, we’ll take down this service. PERIOD!
Q: Do you guys offer this service with other affiliate networks?
A: No, we’re only supporting ClickBank at this time!

Q: What are slots?
A: Slots are used by telling our customers, how many people we can take at one time! Generally it’s 10 every time. We’ll work with 10 people. Finish making their sites, and open another 10 slots!

Q: What is the turnaround time?
A: 25 days.

Q: Can I trust you?
A: My name is Adnan Firdous. We are dedicated and fully focused! That’s all I can say!

Special Announcement

Don’t forget to include if you’re a MasterCard/Visa credit card owner and want to pay through your card! A surprise is available for you guys
icon_smile.gif

Interested ones can also mail me to: hybridseo911@gmail.com

Thanks.

P.S. Don't even hesitate to ask for sample sites :)

Two 25% of review copies are available. (30% for MasterCard/Visa credit card holders).

Making of A 'G Infiltrator' Site

• You order a 'G Infiltrator' site.
  • We do niche+keyword research and find you an EMD (.com/.net/.org)
  • You buy the domain. You can then either ask us to connect the domain with your hosting account or you do it by yourself.
  • We install WordPress on your domain. You have to give us access to your Cpanel in order to do this. You can always change your password of your Cpanel after we are done installing WordPress. If you don't want us to install it by yourself, contact us and we'll show you the whole WordPress installation thing step by step.
  • We start working on your site.
  • A total of 20-25 days will be spent to finish the whole thing!
Recommendations:

Domain Name: NameCheap (As they provide free Who-Is privacy.)
Hosting: Undoubtedly, HostGator.

These are just recommendations. HostGator is great for SEO. You can choose any kind of hosting and domain name seller.

Why the 20-25 turnaround? This seems like a service that can be provided alot quicker.

Why the 20-25 turnaround? This seems like a service that can be provided alot quicker.

Writing 11 articles (1x1000 words+10x500 words), creating a custom header, optimizing each post one by one for the search engines takes time.

I mentioned 20-25 days just to be on the safe side. Many kind of problems can occur while creating the site. It can be done quicker, no doubt about that. And we'll do our best to deliver it quicker.

I have a few sites that I've set up basic wordpress install on and thrown some quick articles up to let sit. can you do a header theme and add articles and optimize all pages to that instead of starting with a fresh domain?

I have a few sites that I've set up basic wordpress install on and thrown some quick articles up to let sit. can you do a header theme and add articles and optimize all pages to that instead of starting with a fresh domain?

Is it an affiliate site? if yes, send me the url of your site. I have to review it first.

also forgot, can you send sample? thanks.

Samples sent.

Sample please! Also, if your techniques & sites are so foolproof, why do you sell these sites? Why not use them to bank yourself?

Sample please! Also, if your techniques & sites are so foolproof, why do you sell these sites? Why not use them to bank yourself?

Please read F.A.Q. 5th question and answer.

Members please read F.A.Q. first to find your answers. Thanks.

Samples sent.

This is... impressive. Sample site is ranking #1 for a brand name, surpassing the vendors page, with only 1 backlink shown, and it has a PR of 4. Say, how long did it take for that ranking?
Also, is your on page seo strategy for sale? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.