Professional Content, Keyword Optimized, $1.5/100 words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skint

Aug 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am a writer and I write good content. It's what I do. I've only been doing it for a couple of weeks, but I think I deserve more money than I usually receive.

I will take any topic you give me and write about it. I will provide samples if need be via PM. I will take keywords into account and attempt to optimize each article for maximum traffic.

Hit me up with a PM if you are interested. I guarantee you I will put effort into all of my work, and I will have a 24 hour turnaround for the next few days before I am going away.

Thanks.

Yep, if you read Wickedfire you will know that the only way to get your service spread here is to offer 3-4 free reviews to trusted senior members of the forum.

I can help you out if you want. Give me one of the reviews ( PM me ) and I will review it and give feedback to the members here to get you more paying business.

Hit me up and let me know.

Thanks

I'm back, and I want some fucking work!

$1/100 words, looking for long-term cooperations. I can write many articles regularly for this money. If you pay well the first time and smoothly, you can give me loads of work and pay me weekly or whatever.

If you feel I'm not up to it, PM for samples. I can't be bothered with reviews; I'd rather get some work done. Hit me up!

exactly why your not getting work.. you wont do a review. Your samples mean shit and that could be something you stole and copy from some other person.

Get on track and do a proper review or go back to DP.

I'll still help you out, but now I want 2 reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.