Product Questions

Shivadxb

Jul 19, 2009
Yup, time for the obligatory newb Q and flame session.

What to sell? Ok clearly it’s a pretty broad qu and whilst I am looking at the popular route of rebills, CPA offers, "hot niches" etc. I am also interested in building a long term and sustainable business which isn’t as likely to experience the market swings of trend following sheeple.
I will of course be driving the "hot" campaigns as well, just cos I like cash but that’s only a part of my business model.

To that end I am interested in a few areas:

1)real physical products, stuff I'll get drop shipped

2)White labelling and drop shipping my “own” stuff.

What is your guys take on the real world product market? Clearly it’s a longer term business model but if done right can it be an earner?

3)I am personally involved in a certain niche as a hobby and can see an opportunity for a supplements line targeted to the niche, any advice on white labelled supplements/vitamins, particular pitfalls etc?

Flame me question: Ebooks…….yup I know they are detested here and can largely see why but is there a market in informational products again related to niche real world stuff? Do people actually buy ebooks, ie not fucking make money online bollocks, more along the lines of “how to restore that piece of shit car in your garage” and i'm not talking about rehashed PLR pish but quality original content.

Let the flames commence

/image removed/

Last edited by a moderator:

fuck knows, i'll try that again

big-natural-breasts-teen-asian.jpg

Flame me question: Ebooks…….yup I know they are detested here and can largely see why but is there a market in informational products again related to niche real world stuff? Do people actually buy ebooks, ie not fucking make money online bollocks, more along the lines of “how to restore that piece of shit car in your garage” and i'm not talking about rehashed PLR pish but quality original content.

Lots of people make money through (non-b.s.) ebooks. But people around here think they're lame because you can make more money more easily through other stuff like CPA offers. But if you can get affiliates pushing your ebook so you don't have to do anything, then hey it's passive income and it can be longterm. I know a guy (not online, I know him in person) who has a learn-to-quit-smoking product on clickbank that's been bringing him $10,000 a month passive income for years.

Just don't become a Warrior Forum guru and sell crap IM ebooks to noobs who make more money than you do.

Lots of people make money through (non-b.s.) ebooks. But people around here think they're lame because you can make more money more easily through other stuff like CPA offers. But if you can get affiliates pushing your ebook so you don't have to do anything, then hey it's passive income and it can be longterm. I know a guy (not online, I know him in person) who has a learn-to-quit-smoking product on clickbank that's been bringing him $10,000 a month passive income for years.

Just don't become a Warrior Forum guru and sell crap IM ebooks to noobs who make more money than you do.

thx man, thats what i was thinking, bit of effort to begin then let other smucks push it for me, my personal roi of my time would be pretty good and it would give me time to do other things like find people who dont read terms and conditions.

Supplements are a good product optionsince they are consumable--you'll have returning customers on a monthly basis. I'd just pick a company/product that is proven to be beneficial, has a brand name & has a good business model.

I am not much on ebooks from a selling standpoint. I think offering them free on your website is a good marketing idea, but not selling them. I'd never buy one; there is plenty of information online for every subject without having to buy anything.