problem converting from landing page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzz

Death im yur Bitch Lover!
Jun 25, 2006
Canada, T.O
so ya...have a halloween related aff site....sent about 100 clicks to their site (specific pages)...0 sales 0 leads.... using cj

Soo, im guessing i need to pre sell them some more? I figuered i'd just send them over, and since its close to halloween they'd buy without much convincing...i guess not...bastards!

It is probably getting to be too late for a halloween offer. there are only 3 business days before halloween including today.

Yeah I had a halloween site ready to go, got completely sidetracked. It will be ready for next year.

i think it depends on the offer.. if its a hard good that needs to be shiped. i would say give up for this year.. but if its something like a "spooky cd/mp3" something the user can get electronicaly right away. you might still convert.

so ya...have a halloween related aff site....sent about 100 clicks to their site (specific pages)...0 sales 0 leads.... using cj

Soo, im guessing i need to pre sell them some more? I figuered i'd just send them over, and since its close to halloween they'd buy without much convincing...i guess not...bastards!

Hey Uzzz, what are you using to bring traffic to your landing pages?

It is probably getting to be too late for a halloween offer. there are only 3 business days before halloween including today.

Nah my halloween stuff is on fire right now. Yesterday was insane, and today is still very busy.

By the way, I thought everyone was going as DruSam for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.