proaudiotorrents.org

PAT is a great site, one of my favorites. I have a nice 9.5 ratio there. I wish I could get my ratio at thevault up without paying for it, but everything I like or would seed already has a ton of seeders on it

better for FLAC than waffles? if so hook me up son. I have a gigabit seedbox my ratio will stay WELL in the green.

if so it's greatly appreciated, and I'll owe you one (unless you want a proaudiotorrents invite too, or demonoid)

looks like I have to wait 2 more days before they deliver my next batch of invites (I get 1 every 20 days and Im on day 18) pm me the email and I'll fire it off as soon as I get it. Nah you don't have to owe me an invite. Just bug the admin to check his inbox. I put in a nickname change request. apexSEORM is a gay ass fucking name. I want to switch to the SLIGHTLY less gay click2rank to match the rest of my bullshit online :)

Hey all - I hate to resurrect an old thread, but I'm trying to track down an invite to ProAudioTorrents - I used to be extremely active there (ratio>20) but had a period of inactivity and can't get back in now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

invite-code for proaudiotorrents.org

If someone could send me invitation code for PAT, please :)

hey fellows i'm looking for an invitation code to proaudiotorrents.org
that'd be highly appreciated
here is my email =
thanks in advance

Last edited: