Status
Not open for further replies.

kizoin

marketer
Jul 9, 2008
long island
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know I don't post much here, and I don't have much of a e-rep on wickedfire but I do biz with plenty of big shots, and I can give references.

Basically, my partners and I have a contract with an off shore registrar, and we're getting the domains for a nice discount. These domains will never go down, it's $4.00 per year. Mailer friendly, complaints won't matter, etc. I'm not saying if you host something completely insane like CP that it won't get disabled, but you guys know what I mean.

I'm obviously looking for bulk orders, I'll go as low as 50 per order. I'll throw a discount for large orders.

You'll send me the list of domains, I'll have them up in 24 hours.

Only downside = they'll have to point to an IP address. I can not tie name servers to them. It's essentially a forwarding service.

If necessary, I can offer bullet proof hosting for the domains (I have extra IPs on an off shore box) which will be something I'll consider on the spot if you're buying enough domains from me.

I can be contacted on skype "gmunch"
AIM screen name "LOOT"

I expect alot of orders in the next couple of days, already put a couple thousand through the registrar without any problems. I'm not promising that I'll be giving this discount forever...you can be pretty sure that I'll still be offering it for the remainder of the month of June.

Thanks everyone.

By partner, you mean same person. And by same person, you mean really poor scammer. I'll be nice if you can tell me how you're not paying Verisign their fee to register .coms, otherwise, you're full of shit.

By partner, you mean same person. And by same person, you mean really poor scammer. I'll be nice if you can tell me how you're not paying Verisign their fee to register .coms, otherwise, you're full of shit.

you're going to feel awful stupid when 10 people vouch for me.

you're going to feel awful stupid when 10 people vouch for me.
Alright. Just like the last guy that no one except one post wonders vouched for? Making new accounts is a piss poor way to provide credibility.

Hey morons, instead of talking shit why don't you PM the guy. He's not a scammer.
For now, I'm the only one giving him shit. Just so you know.

OK. I'm talking to this guy on AIM right now. He seems like a legitimate guy, but I still question this business proposal. He's telling me his Russian registrar has let them sell these domains at $4 a pop for 3 weeks now, telling them that they can sell "indefinitely." I think I believe him.

He gave me an example domain of his, and I ran WHOIS on it:

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com]
[whois.verisign-grs.com]
Domain Name: [removed]
Registrar: CRONON AG BERLIN, NIEDERLASSUNG REGENSBURG
Whois Server: whois.tmagnic.net
Referral URL: www.tmagnic.net
Now, my problem with this is that VeriSign, the authority for .com and .net resolution charges $6.42 (as of Oct. 2007) at registry fee for .com and $3.85 for .net. Clearly these are VeriSign's names, since the com DNS resolves them no problem. Which means to me that CRONON AG BERLIN, NIEDERLASSUNG REGENSBURG is paying that fee... and at $4, that doesn't make any sense to me...

Apparently "50 others" are going to vouch for this guy in a few minutes. And "studdly" and "TheDemon" are different people.

Buyer beware, but, I have little negative to say about this guy, he seems nice enough. There's just something wrong with the business plan here afaict. Use your own judgment.

Edit, a bud of mine had a possible explanation:
8:56:41 PM
it's not fucking obvious to you?
8:56:47 PM
"Russian registrar."
8:56:51 PM
= it's for laundering money or something
:D

I've seen the other threads and don't see how you can pull this shit off, this is why you're getting the haters.

How's this deal for you ... I'll take 10 and then transfer to a domain registrar I've been using for years. I'll pay your asking price upon successful transfer and then leave you a nice little review here so all these "It's a scam" posts go away. You need someone who has more than 7 posts to vouch for you or your services will be eaten alive by our members as, on the surface, this screams SCAM.

This sound fair enough? If all works out well I'll be happy to place bulk orders of 50 or more in the future ... I can burn through some domains. I'd even consider leaving them at your registrar since your pricing is so cheap.

Also, are any other TLDs available or just the 6 you mentioned above?

I understand why I'm getting chewed out, believe me

I'm not a newcomer to the game, I just don't really come on wickedfire much.

Only can offer the extensions I mentioned, and yes I'll gladly give you 10.

However, you'll obviously need to pay the fee to your registrar to do the transfer, contact me on AIM or SKYPE via the usernames above.

Reactions: erect
the "Russian registrar" probably has some other illegal businesses bringing in huge cash and needs a way to make the money legit, so they eat up the loss by paying Verisign fees and get $4.00 worth of legit income. :2twocents:

otherwise this business plan doesn't make sense.

All right, I placed the order and the guy seems nice enough but he's a middleman so it's not kizoin's integrity that I'm concerned with.

The order will probably take a day or 2 to process. Will post back here when they're in my control.

Hope it works out .. it's a good deal. I've got hundreds more on my wish list.

Hey morons, instead of talking shit why don't you PM the guy. He's not a scammer.

the "Russian registrar" probably has some other illegal businesses bringing in huge cash and needs a way to make the money legit, so they eat up the loss by paying Verisign fees and get $4.00 worth of legit income. :2twocents:

otherwise this business plan doesn't make sense.
That's what I said, he's either laundering dirty money or using stolen credit cards. Edit: which probably makes no difference to you or I, if we transfer the domains away... not that its very "good."

While I cannot speak to this particular domain offer as I don't know how it works on the back end, I can say that I've done business with kizoin for over a year and he has always been straight up with me and great to work with.

I know I'm not that much more seasoned here than a "one post wonder" but anyone familiar with stc/dg knows me.

Kizoin/studdly are legit.
I have no idea how they're doing this but plenty of people on dg and presumably here now too are pleased with their services.

Status
Not open for further replies.