Prison Break season 2 finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com
Anyone else see the Prison Break season 2 finale?

I knew they were gonna leave it open for Season 3. I was kind of hoping they would give some closure, but of course the writers left a door open. Now, we gotta wait 5 or 6 MONTHS to see what the fuck happens next...

Ironic how Scofield, Mahone, Bellick, and T-bag all ended up in the same prison together, eh? :D I think they'll put their heads together to plan an escape, but hey, that's just my two cents.

Great show. :bowdown:

I knew they were gonna leave it open for Season 3. I was kind of hoping they would give some closure, but of course the writers left a door open. Now, we gotta wait 5 or 6 MONTHS to see what the fuck happens next...

Ironic how Scofield, Mahone, Bellick, and T-bag all ended up in the same prison together, eh? :D I think they'll put their heads together to plan an escape, but hey, that's just my two cents.

OH FUCK.......I totally forgot about it......looks like I'm headed to the torrents and hope I can download it.

I've got a blog about that shit, I'm supposed to be keeping up with the episodes haha...ooops.

The show really breaks my balls. I love it and all but the cliffhangers are a bitch. I wonder how many more seasons it'll go for.

I caught the late episode a few hours ago and I just got around to writing a blog post about it. It was a quick write up and sucks ass but this ending makes me think that they are leaning towards a fucking Sci-Fi release for season 3 man, read my post to figure out what I mean or to Digg it if your nice.

They didnt actually show them all in the same prison or did you see some trailer for next season?

At the end when Scofield was walking thru that last place... was that Bellick on the floor halfway naked and dead? What the hell is that place anyway and why is the door open at the end.

They didnt actually show them all in the same prison or did you see some trailer for next season?

At the end when Scofield was walking thru that last place... was that Bellick on the floor halfway naked and dead? What the hell is that place anyway and why is the door open at the end.

Dude that place was called "Sona" and yup it was Bellick on the floor but Mahone was also their when they were getting out of the vans and the open door probably leads to the grounds where some thugs will try to attack Michael and then bang the Sci-Fi series begins and he'll begin to pull out some Jet-Li fighting style shit. hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.