pricing real estate CPM ads

ClickChick

Jan 3, 2007
anyone still running on CPM here? curious to know what i can earn on cpm with a real estate themed website, in particular a website dealing in real estate listings.

i asked casale but their answer was typical - sign up and see - but i'm trying to gather info first.

no one can tell you what you can "earn on cpm." the question isn't answerable... it depends on your ads, your landing page, your offer, the alignment of the stars that week, etc.

my best guess would be that the rep from casale and his co-workers laughed hard at you after the phone call for being so clueless.

test and find out. only way to see what you can earn.

try google content to get a feel of the CPMs if you don't want to jump with big networks and commit something like 10k ?

no one can tell you what you can "earn on cpm." the question isn't answerable... it depends on your ads, your landing page, your offer, the alignment of the stars that week, etc.

well that's not quite so - at least not in the past. i'm not talking about backing cpa campaigns out into an average cpm rate, where there are lots of variables. you're right there. i'm talking about actual CPM ads from CPM networks. used to be that a network would be able to quote a cpm rate to you depending on the niche of your site. 'Oh you run a car website? You can get $X CPM for ads on it. A financial website? On our network, we price $X CPM for that.'

so thats my question, what's the cpm rate for banners on real estate niche websites? maybe cpm rates arent quoted anymore, this was a couple years ago.

i can't test first hand unfortunately. i'm kicking some ideas around for what to do next now that ive automated my cpa business, and have one that i'm hot on, but am gathering intel on cpm ad rates since the idea is not suitable for cps or cpa.

the first 2 posters didn't even read what the OP said

vader-fail1.jpg