Pres Campaign Donation Affil Pgms

Status
Not open for further replies.

auctarb

Mar 26, 2007
HogMtn-GA
voltolio.com
Does anyone know of any sites taking in presidential campaign donations that have affiliate opportunities? I've googled all over as if I was a donor and this field is wide open for snatching a piece of the donation pie.

You are a true patriot.

I think that would be illegal but am not sure.

i got a better idea. Let's go to all the gas stations around town, distract the cashier, and steal all the money from the cripple jar!

i got a better idea. Let's go to all the gas stations around town, distract the cashier, and steal all the money from the cripple jar!

Oh yeah those poor poor politicians. I'd sure lose sleep at night getting a cut of their campaign money. Just like they lose sleep at night when they take donations from shady people. Quoted for epic lolz.

Haha obviously theres a big difference between stealing from the cripples and stealing from politicians, but the idea is the money comes from donations... personally i don't think its ethical, but do whatever. if you're gonna grab a slice, take it from Rudy or Hillary!

I agree too, same bucket as the preachers and vet orgs. I just felt that I'd be providing a service by directing the handouts to their respective recipients - perhaps adjusting the commission based on candidate choice.

I dunno you are providing them with a new revenue stream they otherwise wouldn't have and taking your cut. It's the same as everything else on the net just applied in an interesting way :)

(plus campaign finance is a fuckin joke anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.